Theresa May

dkan 168

The new British PM likes her pearls for certain!

Not always real like those massive costume ones she wears from time to time, however, she has an impressive collection of real ones.

On TV this morning, she was wearing what looked like a strand of multi-colour Eddisons.

Perhaps not as stylish or daring as Christine Lagarde, the current MD of the IMF, however, it is refreshing to see another prominent politician and public figure who likes to wear pearls.

DK :)

Some European female politicians love pearls for sure. The more power they have the bigger the pearls though this perhaps doesn't apply to the Royal Family members who prefer white round pearls LOL.
I like to ogle Maggie De Block's collection of pearls particularly the ombre Tahitian necklace.

press_conference_on_belgian_internal_affairs_mg_6829.jpg
2783652.jpg
The pearls of a powerful woman

I had to look up Maggie de Block. For anyone else who didn't know who she is, she's the Belgian Secretary of Sate for Asylum and Migration and for Social Integration.

I had to look up Maggie de Block. For anyone else who didn't know who she is, she's the Belgian Secretary of Sate for Asylum and Migration and for Social Integration.

PD, not anymore. She is now minister of Social Affair and Health

Oooh I love this thread, keep the information, names and pictures coming! I am aware of
Princess Maxima and her pearls love, but I have know idea who the other ladies are so names
with photos would be nice! I just searched Maggie De Block, she wears her pearls well!

Last edited:
The other ladies are Christine Lagarde and the current queen of Spain.

And Maxima is now queen of The Netherlands.

DK :)

Back