Solution for Pearl Engagement Ring: Opinions?

Hi Purlgurl--The cage ring looks amazing. Can you attach a larger photograph? Thanks for sharing

Hi purlgurl,

I am now very self concious of showing my pearls here, when I bought them, I had such limited knowledge, so I chose on my own most desirable criteria: lustre, (and of course, what I could afford at the time...)

Please don't feel self conscious--that's one of the best things about this forum--if the pearls have value in the owner's' eyes, that's all that counts! We have just as much fun with inexpensive pearls as the more high end ones. That's one of the reasons freshies are so great--inexpensive and beautiful! Oh, and mostly all nacre!! Be sure to check out the "Lowly Beaders" thread----------;)

I also look forward to larger photos of the cage ring-------

OOOOh how lovely! Such kind words mean a lot to us here with our 'L' plates on. Here it is, also with a selection of other stones & beads to wear inside it. The ring feels lovely on, this particular pearl is the right size so it doesnt roll around. I really love that 'Voila' moment when showing someone how it works.

Attachments

• 600x400 18 - Copy.jpg
    600x400 18 - Copy.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 56
  • cage pendant & ring - 600x400.jpg
    cage pendant & ring - 600x400.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 47
  • cage ring stones & pendant -400x600.jpg
    cage ring stones & pendant -400x600.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 50
Many thanks Pattye. I am very lucky to be on the sunny side of the street here in my shop, so my photo set up consists of me wiping down the bench and setting up my digital camera on its tripod. No flash, there is plenty of gorgeous natural light.

However, after reading another post about colour fading, I have whipped my one and only tahitian out of my window display. I am having a very good look at a pink strand which also might have to have a holiday from the sun, too.
Visitors welcome, especially pearl bearing (like Octavia).

Back