Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lavender Freshdamas from Pearl Paradise II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavender Freshdamas from Pearl Paradise II

**These were not the best images, but I was too lazy to sort through the many many I took. I will add to this post later if there is interest in the mean time the revised are below next post.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BlackPearlDudeDC; 09-01-2015, 08:41 PM.
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

These are more glamor shots of Hector just because you pearly ladies (and gents) like these sort of images (I hope):

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	362407 Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	362408 Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	362409

Name:	HC1.jpg
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	362410 Click image for larger version

Name:	HC2.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	362411 Click image for larger version

Name:	HC3.jpg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	362412

Name:	HC4.jpg
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	362413 Click image for larger version

Name:	HC5.jpg
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	362414 Click image for larger version

Name:	HC6.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	362415

Name:	HC7.jpg
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	362416 Click image for larger version

Name:	HC8.jpg
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	362417

Special thanks to Sheri for sharing her special talent and bringing the beauty of the pearl out perfectly.

Purple Petunias Leaves
    White Sentimental Rose Leaves
    Hydrangea Leaf
    Last edited by BlackPearlDudeDC; 09-01-2015, 08:40 PM.
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Shade and Sunlight:

Name:	octo pop.jpg
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	362418

Comment

Adorable, BlackPearlDudeDC ... and lovely photos!
        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Love him! Especially on the cream/white flower!
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Thanks Cathy! It was fun looking for ways to be creative. I just might take Hector interesting places and shoot shots of him. ( I used to do that with a little toy chicken, it was an inside joke with my friends). I am dying to go to Lombard Street, the flowers on that winding road are so interesting!

Comment

JP- Thanks. Those roses are right outside my bedroom, so when a nice breeze comes through a very gentle sweet smell fills the air. (Granted sometimes I sneeze up a storm)

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post

Comment

Love Hector! He is perfect. The pearl looks like it was meant to be used in that way all along.

Comment

Awww thanks all credit to Sheri, she envisioned those Octo colors just from a photo of the pearls, she is that good .
                  (and PearlParadise's Erin, she picked out the pearl)

Originally posted by lary007 View Post
                  Love Hector! He is perfect. The pearl looks like it was meant to be used in that way all along.

Comment

Made for each other Love the colors!

Comment

Hector is gorgeous, I like the blue and lavender enamel work by Sheri.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                        Agree with that!
                        Happy Huku
                        Queensland
                        Australia

Comment

You are both biased because of the "paper towel" theory!!!
                          No No I am just teasing, those rose petals really do let the colors pop for sure.

Originally posted by Happy Huku View Post
                          Agree with that!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackPearlDudeDC View Post
                            Thanks Cathy! It was fun looking for ways to be creative. I just might take Hector interesting places and shoot shots of him. ( I used to do that with a little toy chicken, it was an inside joke with my friends). I am dying to go to Lombard Street, the flowers on that winding road are so interesting!
                            I take my stuffed monkey Clyde with me on all of my exotic adventures; I would be thrilled to see Hector out and about. I'm thrilled that he has gone to such an appreciative home, and I love the glamour shots!

Comment

I think the photo of little Hector straddling the two flowers (first in second batch of glamour shots) is particularly fetching.

Comment

Working...
                              X