Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed with buying decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearl Paradise works with some EU stores, I believe. Anyone know the names?

- Karin

Comment

Any recommendations for stores located in EU?

Comment

Please, any help? Jeremy, EU partners? Any of our French friends know any? I buy overseas, once or twice from Pearl Paradise and otherwise I make my own jewelry so I can't help.

I assume you are already in touch with Pearlescence in the UK...

- Karin

Comment

I was looking at Fresh water pearls from China. They were 12-13mm, round with few blemishes. [Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03414.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	354927]27757[/ATTACH] I don't know if the picture uploaded. It was taken in sunlight. Is this what Chinese Freshwater pearls are to appear in sunlight. Apparently this string was with Mantle tissue, no bead implant, pearls removed polished and placed back in to Mussel. It was approx 1000 USDBluidragon
          Last edited by bluidragon; 01-16-2014, 07:48 PM. Reason: additional information to be added

Comment

bludragon,
            Those look like mantle-tissue nucleated pearls. Notice they are off-round; this is a common shape for such pearls.

Are you saying that these were grown around a previously-harvested, polished pearl that was re-implanted as a nucleus? Is the seller saying that?

Comment

Working...
            X