Hong Kong vs. Zhuji

lqz

Hi,

I've been reading threads regarding buying freshwater pearls at Zhuji. I'm wondering the price difference between Zhuji and Hong Kong. I would assume the wholesalers in Hong Kong may inflate the freshwater pearl price for the international market. So for the same pearl grade, how different is the wholesale pricing at these two locations? Is the difference significant? I'm asking this because I'm planning a trip to Hong Kong but not sure if it's worth paying the extra costs to go to Zhuji.

Also, at Zhuji, do they have higher quality pearls all year round? Or do they ship these to their Hong Kong offices?

Any advice on this is very appreciated.

I am from Zhuji. I think the price of some pearls having higher quality maybe not cheaper in Zhuji than HongKong, although they were transported from Zhuji to HongKong by the company.

Wholesaler pearl sellers in Zujhi

Wholesaler pearl sellers in Zujhi

I am from Zhuji. I think the price of some pearls having higher quality maybe not cheaper in Zhuji than HongKong, although they were transported from Zhuji to HongKong by the company.

Hi
can you pass on a few good wholesale loose pearl sellers to me?
I am based in Toronto and would like to buy loose pearls direct from the farms or wholesalers direct.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes
Sam:)

Back