No announcement yet.

Please help me chose before my brain fizzes out of my ears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they are all lovely...that said you need to choose..so based on what you said:

I think you should eliminate #8 -the metallic as its oval and you don't want oval.
    I think you should eliminate #3 and #5 as, to my eye, the lustre is nice but not as good and you want high lustre
    I think you should eliminate #7 as it's the most Rose and you don't want rose.

Then compare the others in a new photo - as was suggested earlier..get rid of the ones you know you don't want as it's just confusing

I like the same ones as PD
    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Moonpie, I feel for you having to choose from so many beautiful strands, I think PD and Katbran have the right idea.
      All the best and please share the result!
      Happy Huku
      Queensland
      Australia

Comment

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions, they really helped to organise my thoughts. I did end up making a choice and Mia at PP was just so amazing; she had the patience of a saint with all my questions and mind changing! I drove myself to the point of distraction so I dread to think what they all at PP thought of me.... :/

So they will very soon be on their way to me and Mia amazingly upgraded my shipping so they will be here sooner rather then later. Still can't wait!

I won't say yet which strand I went for, when it comes ill post some pics and let you all guess ������

Comment

As far as agonizing over your selection, I am sure you're in good company! Choices are all the more consequential when returns are not feasible.

It will be fun to see the one you chose!

Comment

I can't wait to see your strand Moonpie! And congrats on your selection! I know you'll be thrilled with it. They were all lovely strands and there was no bad strand.

Comment

Hi guys. I'm really ill today, in a lot of pain, can't eat properly and feeling constant nausea. So bearing that in mind... my new strand arrived yesterday and it's so gorgeous! I was blown away and it's been on my neck ever since. I managed only 1 very poor neckshot yesterday (it was a lovely sunny day) today it's very dark and overcast again....

Since I got up off the sofa to try and rustle something up for my kids lunch, and I even managed a bit of soup myself I thought looking at my pearly treasures would get my mind of my nausea. So on to pics: 1st pic in white box with my GSS ring, 2nd pic with my GSS drop earrings too....
              Attached Files

Comment

With some very cheap very tiny button pearls...
                Attached Files

Comment

I hoped the pic would come out bigger it I posted 1 at a time, looks like that didn't work.

Middle pic with the extra pearls and a gorgeous amythest (that flashes with deep blue and hot pink....so pretty). I'm planning a tincup bracelet with that amythest....

Last pic of neckshot. Abysmall quality, I used my front facing phone cam...but it gives an idea of the shape, colour and size. Awful for luster lol.
                  Attached Files

Comment

They look nice-- I think you got the silvery white look you were aiming for.

Feel better! It's so hard caring for young ones when you are sick yourself.

Comment

Thank you pearl dreams! Yes they are definetly silver overtone with the slightest slightest pink which I feel compliments my skin. In those pics I had the lights on which give a yellowish tinge to everything...

Thank you for your well wishes, it is really hard

Comment

That is a good size on you and they look quite round as well. I think you made out fine in the end.

Comment

Excellent, excellent strand, beautifully round! I'm feeling stupid - which one is it? Going back and forth between pages I lose the the image.

Comment

They look lovely on you!

Get well soon.

Comment

Well done...they look gorgeous!!
                              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Gosh, no fun being ill, but you do look gorgeous in the new pearls! Great choice!!
                                Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Working...
                                X