Mikimoto pearls white gold clasp??

Tangents - You guys make this the thrilling site it is because of tangents! Stimulating!

I agree :)
And its a combo of curiosity, knowledge and a love to share with others...truly.
Not something you see everyday and just anywhere. You ALL make this community and turn it into a Family.
THANK YOU!

image.jpg

Hi all, I inherited this necklace from my aunt. I was a bit suspicious about the authenticity of the necklace - thinking my shady uncle put a random pearl necklace in this box. However this thread has made me feel better that this is a genuine piece. Just wanted to share a photo of mine as well and hopefully this helps someone in the future as it has helped me.

View attachment 467270
Hi all, I inherited this necklace from my aunt. I was a bit suspicious about the authenticity of the necklace - thinking my shady uncle put a random pearl necklace in this box. However this thread has made me feel better that this is a genuine piece. Just wanted to share a photo of mine as well and hopefully this helps someone in the future as it has helped me.
Also, I was able to take a macro photo of the back of the clasp, and indeed there is the Mikimoto logo

Also, I was able to take a macro photo of the back of the clasp, and indeed there is the Mikimoto logo

Back