Your opinion ?

Interesting. Mother-of-pearl beads look something like that with an iridescent window.
Could these be polished MOP beads?

You would need to see them under a microscope to see if they were polished. Scallop pearls can have small patches like this, so it certainly is in the realm of possibility. :)

Don't see these pearls,it is a publicity.
Kari pearl is serious and sell natural pearl ,I ask to buy one ?
But ???

Thank you for the additional information, Thomasset.

Kari does sell natural pearls from her own collection, and sells on consignment those belonging to others. She does encourage people who think they have found a natural pearl(s) to post photos and tell their stories. So I think that these pearls are not for sale. If they are for sale, the seller should provide much more information.

Bonjour Roberte
To me these look like polished beads of MOP.
There is much orientation in the reflections.

They could be blisters or blister pearls with the shell still intact on the back and polished together to look like whole pearls. Cannot really say for sure unless they are inspected in person. Always difficult from pictures. Microradiography would also help as the internal structures would be revealing. Doubt many would send such material for testing as their likely value would not justify the expense.

Back