Yay, My New Freshadama Pearl Set!

Skypearl--I had to come back to take another look! They are so beautiful on you!

Gorgeous and they look lovely on you! I have received so many compliments on my new Freshadamas. Enjoy!

Thank you friends;everyone makes me feel so welcomed here!!!:D
I am loving looking at everyones pearls I find myself getting lost in everyone's wonderful pictures of pearls and dreaming up my next pearl purchase. hehe

I am so loving my freshadamas! I showed them to my sister and she loved them too so maybe in the future I will buy her a strand:)

Karen, I can't wait to see your pearls!!!!

Kaywal, thanks for visiting 2x. hehe I love all your pearls friend!

Texasgirl & Callire, I would love to see your freshadamas please. Do you have a thread around here?

Last edited:
Well, they showed up! How freaky fast was that?? And they are gorgeous! I bet they're every bit as gorgeous as the Freshadamas. But of course I'll have to post and then we'll have to compare and ooo and ahh some more.

I'm not long for the waking world right now, and I'll be out of pocket tomorrow, but I should get something posted on Saturday.

The husband hasn't seen them yet. I will of course (unsuccessfully) play dumb..."what do you mean honey, I've had these FOREVER! You KNOW that!" Never works but it's always massively fun to try! :D:rolleyes:

I love seeing pearl pictures. Your strand is gorgeous. Thank you for posting.

Back