Who's excited for the PP Monday?

Yeah, Jeremy always rocks. He's so good he's bad.
It's kinda disgusting. LOL:eek:
barbie

LOL at the haiku!

No pearls for me this time, either. I think I haven't really settled on what kind of pearls I want to buy next. Maybe it's time for me to just enjoy what I have for a while.

Does anyone know if it is too late to find out the specials? I apparently am not on the mailing list. Will the items be posted on the website?

Does anyone know if it is too late to find out the specials? I apparently am not on the mailing list. Will the items be posted on the website?

The link is posted on in this thread - you can go backwards.

Help, everyone. I'm having some buyer's remorse about the multi-color Freshdama's. I know they will be beautiful, but I'm thinking this is the wrong time to be buying anything I'm not selling. I also got the 36" multis from PO and they arrived today. I was thinking I was going to deconstruct it, but now I really like it the way it is. Help!! Help!!! Holiday overload and it's only Dec. 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well, Sheryl, I am still not seeing the link. Can you maybe tell me what page it is on or who posted it? Thanks!

Help, everyone. I'm having some buyer's remorse about the multi-color Freshdama's. I know they will be beautiful, but I'm thinking this is the wrong time to be buying anything I'm not selling. I also got the 36" multis from PO and they arrived today. I was thinking I was going to deconstruct it, but now I really like it the way it is. Help!! Help!!! Holiday overload and it's only Dec. 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am in the same boat with you - if only because I know how beautiful they are and what a perfect size. I guess the real wisdom here is also the reason we all love pearls so - each is gorgeously unique in its own way. So it's impossible to actually "overload" on any one. Right? Who's with me? :cool:

I think I'm going to email Mia and see if I can cancel the Freshdama multi-color strand. I know it would be gorgeous, but if I'm going to do pearls for myself, it wouldn't be that strand first.

Makes for a good haiku:

Yeah, Jeremy rocks
He is so good he is bad
It is disgusting

Missed my opportunity for a good Haiku, thanks Slraep!

Originally;
Jeremy always rocks (6)
He's so good, he's bad (5)
It's kinda disgusting (6)

That was not well thought out.

Jeremy just rocks
He's always so good, he's bad
It is disgusting

And now

Pearl Guide Pearls Rock day (5)
Buyers beware gift remorse (7)
On line pearl frenzy(5)