White South Sea Pearl Studs

Sea Urchin

Woo hoo! The mailman just brought my new south sea earrings from our lovely Perlinda's Etsy shop, IndoSeaPearls. Gawgeous, dahlings! I squealed when I opened the box. I will share pics later, right now they want to go out to lunch. :D:D

We need pics!!!

DK :)

Pics please! Haha, you all crack me up.

pearls 008 (640x509).jpgpearls 010 (640x480).jpg

I just love the new white south sea ones (10mm)! Sorry I couldn't get a better pic there. It is so embarrassing to go out with new pearl earrings on. I looked for my reflection everywhere so that I could see them, in people's car mirrors, in my spoon... I must have seemed extremely in love with myself!

The other photo is, left to right, 7mm akoyas (hanadama), then 8mm freshwaters, then the 10mm south sea studs, just to show the three different types together.

(Drool). Those are simply stunning!!!! I love, love, love the silvery hue of the SS's. Congrats on your new pretties...I would be stalking my own reflection too if I had those gracing by lobes!

Thanks. I think I have found my earring sweet spot at 10mm, too. They are definitely noticed, and I've had them on for a few hours now and they don't bother me. I just can't wear any larger for very long. Also, I guess I am strange to wear them with shorts but oh well, I'm happy. :)

Very nice! From the pics, the luster rivals that of the akoyas. Looks great on you too. Perlinda has great stuff and I am a big fan of her pearls too!

Back