Where to buy?

starsinthesea

Hi everyone,

I'm having a single pearl, button shaped and half-drilled. The idea was to use it for a ring (the drill hole is on one of the two flat sides of the pearl). But now I'd rather wear it as a pendant. As the hole is already made I need to have some kind of a special setting, though. I don't want to let the pearl hang from the setting as the beautiful side is on the flat side (opposite to the drill hole). I attached two pictures of what I have in mind. The only problem is that I do not know where to buy something like that.
Does anyone know a place that sells similar settings? Or what they're called?

I'm sorry, I have no pictures of the pearl itself as it's a birthday present and my boyfriend has it hidden somewhere...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 33
What is the diameter of the pearl? The finding has to be the right size for the pearl.

Also, what metal are you looking for for the setting? Silver? White gold? Yellow Gold? Gold filled?

I'm not sure about the diameter as I did not measure it in the shop. And now my boyfriend has it stashed away somewhere. I'll get it for my birthday in about a month...
It must be about 1cm, more or less.
I'm looking for something in yellow or white gold. It really depends on the price, though. It would be nice to see different settings so I can decide.

Thanks for your help!

It's a golden southsea pearl.

I think I'll have to wait until I get it for measuring it and deciding what setting fits...

Thanks for your help Pearl Dreams!

That looks nice, Pearlescence! That's more or less what I'm looking for. It doesn't need to have the diamonds, though. I'm also happy with a simple style.
Do you have a picture from the back?

Back