Where Can I Find - large carved coral cylinder beads?

Katbran

Ok, I'm looking for pendanty things...and focal beads.... I have been searching all over for large 30-40mm interesting cylinder beads..I'd like some Coral but the only ones I've found..exactly what I want..were sold by the KILO .. 2.2lbs ... bit more than I wanted..

I found one great carved Jet bead about 6 months ago..used it finally and went back..no more.. love to find another...

So if you run across any in your surfing the net..let me know!!! PULEEEZE !!

hmm... if you care to have them made from bone, horn, gemstones, black coral, moose antler or even shell or mammoth ivory, you are very welcome to contact us with your design idea's !

Forgive my double post lol

I will gather up a couple of photos, with the size, and it will give you an idea of what I'm looking for, any of the above materials would be fine. I did have a look through your store before I posted here as you have an outstanding selection of pendants..but you know what it's like when you have something specific in mind... can never find it.

As I said in the earlier post, Adelines coral is exactly what I had in mind in both design and material . If it was for a necklace for myself I'd buy it but it's for resale and I need to keep my costs a bit lower.

Thanks very much :)

Sven, custom carved bone sounds really cool! Very good luck on that, Kat and do let us see when you have the chance.

And thanks for the shout out, Anna. He he, I am in two minds about selling the coral, as usual, I really dont mind even if it never gets sold :)

Back