Whats it worth? what are they?

Panda!

I have a pearl set that I'm ready to part with. I never wear them anymore. Wanted to know conservtivley what there worth, even a ballpark would be nice P1000926P1000944TPO 7mm black FW bracelet with garnets and smokey Swarovski crystals.PP Beaders Special 36" peach 6.5-7.5mm FW necklace (for my 96 year old grandma)

Freshwater button pearls. Middling luster. $9.99 would be good if you could get it on eBay. The earrings are blurry, but probably about the same. I would start them @ $4.99 and have the lowest postage possible. $9.99 on Etsy. They just aren't special. I would take them apart and add gemstone beads in between each pearl. Actually, point the pearls to face each other with a gemstone inbetween and a smaller one between the backs.....

Better yet, use them to make dangle earrings. The shapes are better suited to earrings.

That sounds about right to me. I can't tell quality of lusters but they are plain old fw button pearls. i could see using them as roundels with faceted amethyst beads or pink tourmaline and jade, the the pearls as spacers :).

Back