Vera Baddington's Pearls FW?

LedaM

Community member
Only a pearl-obsessed would notice.... (Vera Baddington (voice of Joan Collins) of Saving Santa)
saving santa joan.jpg

Attachments

• vera.jpg
    vera.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 36
Uh-oh, no wonder she's cranky - she forgot her earrings! That means a Bad Day for me, too.

Good eye!

I pay close attention to pearls being worn, but now even my husband is paying attention to pearls -- gets back home from a business meeting and says, 'her pearls had good luster, but they looked too small for her age!'

tucs! Thanks for the coffee snort! Been a long time since one of those, lol. I even read it to my husband and got a laugh.

Hope I am not taking this thread too far astray, but.......As far as pearls on tv characters go- I just watched the pilot of "How to get away with murder" (I know, I am way late for a pilot,) but the star of the show Viola Davis really rocked a three strander. It must have been an akoya because the luster was blinding. I googled for it and could only come up with a different one, but it looks great too.
1400.5x2.jpg.CROP.rtstory-large.5x2.jpg

Ok, I found it, but it isn't the portrait I first saw. It looks like her character wore pearls in other episodes too.
how-to-get-away-with-murder.jpg

This character , Annelise,also wore these pearls....
annalises-black-sleeveless-dress.jpg

Turns out this character seems to love pearls!
Screen-Shot-2014-10-07-at-3.12.35-PM.png

Lovely strands Caitlin, I like the top two best, though I can't see the first one very well. But they all look very nice on her.

Nice! I wonder who's designing her jewelry, she sure appears to have a lot of variety in terms of the different types. Really loving that Fireball Tin Cup - that is really neat!

Back