Ugliest pearl and jewellery competition.

Oh Johanna1, those look like what the neighborhood possum leaves in my back yard!
But I think this ring gets the prize so far. although having said that, if it were in my jewelry case at the right price, I'll bet a teenage shopper would grab it before the good stuff!

Daddys Little Pearl

The big zit takes the cake so far, reminds me of a maggot popping out of a volcano, not sure how that would work in reality but it does for that ring!

I can't even believe these are pearls!
$%28KGrHqZ,%21lwE2FneCBc9BNq%29PW0Z6g%7E%7E0_1.JPG

I think K has shown The Pimple before.

OK I may sound really dumb here, but how did they get all those to be such a uniform shape? I know how they got the color (bought the rejects from the dye plant), but those are ridiculously uniform, and I am baffled how they did this? They look too thick to be keshi, but almost too thin to be nucleated? Maybe shell dyed? Or did they take larger keshi and cut them into these shapes? Just curious. I guess if I needed a lime green necklace, I would rather it be real pearls dyed lime green instead of plastic. Still really curious about the shape.

Daddys Little Pearl

Ah yes, K's pimple pearl has been shown before. (how could one forget?) :)

Oh that is a badddddddddddddddd pearl.
How did it pass givernment x-ray for nacre?
These run it close

there are more but I couldn't see the screen for sobbing...
does this seller win a cumulative prize of some sort for the duffest pearls offered for sale EVER?

Last edited:
Back