Tahitian rope!

Thank you Pearly-Whites, Katbran, Jersey Pearl and SunSeeker!

I've worn these every day this week, very happy with how they turned out! : )

Not only is this Tahitian rope gorgeous, single AND doubled ... it's a really good lesson on living with and thinking about new pearls for a while ... testing and trying before rejecting. Pearls can be so changeable, and go from questionable to adorable in the blink of an eye, or the change of a shirt or a re-string! Wonderful outcome, Hanadama!

I was going to say how much I LOVE your rope with the grey dress. Overtones are fantastic! And then I come across these latest pictures-- the pearls are so beautiful. They really look multicolor(more so than in the other pics).

aww thank you Cathy and BN!

So overwhelmed by the love and encouragement on this forum!

I love the light colors of your Tahitians. Ropes are my favorite, too. They are so versatile.

I love them! I bought a strand of 0-10mm T pearls a few months ago and have been searching for another strand to make them a rope. I like the option of wearing them longer to enjoy seeing the beautiful colors. I don't know why I didn't think to buy the smaller Ts PP had! Your strand has definitely made me want to find another strand quickly!

Thank you ladies!!

Amti good luck with your search!! Please let us know if you find the right pearls. Can't wait to see photos of your rope!

Sanippy, I love this rope! :D The colors are fantastic!

Thanks Annie! I’ve actually pulled this one apart, it’s another work in progress!

Back