Tahitian Pendant

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
I got a few Tahitian pearls from Jersey a while ago and I just set one into a rose gold (plated) and CZ pendant setting and enhancer bail from gempacked. What do you all think? The color is a greenish-blue.

IMG_5606.jpg
IMG_5568.jpg
IMG_5600.jpg

Love that color!!! And the combo works great with the pearl!

Very lovely; kinda like them a lot better this way LOL:

BGRSUP1.jpgBGRSUP2.jpgBGRSUP3.jpg

My favorite color! And I love rose gold! I have some earring findings with similar end caps.

Neck shot! :)

Anytime, MSC, especially on a dreary dark snowy cold dismal afternoon :) You wouldn't think flipping would make such a difference, but sometimes it's enough to take your breath away; puts all the lights and shadows where they belong.

I LOVE those findings, and I love the Rose Gold against that bright and beautiful teal pearl; you can't go wrong when you choose from the other side of the color wheel.

i love rose gold, and i think that and the personality of that pearl are great together

Ooh I love this pearl!! The blue green is gorgeous and I love its grooves. It looks beautiful set with rose gold.

Thank you, newberry, pareltje and hanadama! Jersey definitely picked out some gorgeous pearls for me :) I have a special project in mind for the rest.

Neck shots!
IMG_5650.jpg
IMG_5644.jpg

Last edited:
I love that enhancer and the pearl. Beautiful.

I actually prefer CZs to diamonds in earrings and enhancers because the diamonds used in these settings are usually small and dull, and the CZs usually sparkle like better diamonds.

MSC, you made my day with that neck shot...just wonderful! That is a great pearl...the colors are so vivid.
BWeaves, I agree...I'd much rather have a good sparkle on a small stone than a dull larger diamond. I have found that Bella does have some good little diamonds in the findings I've used...in particular, there is a gold bar set with tiny stones that sparkle like crazy. I made a diamond bar necklace for my daughters with them. Here is a photo: IMG_3199.jpg

That looks really nice, Jersey! So classic and modern. And those diamonds do really sparkle. I've encountered the low quality diamond issue with melee stones before as well, BWeaves. I wish more manufacturers would set gold with CZ, not just gold plated SS... I know a lot of Indian jewelers do this.

Wow, MSC, that neck shot really shows off the spectacular color of that pearl!

NeckShotRSUP1.jpgNeckShotRSUP2.jpg

Back