Some Pearls for Inhorgenta

JWei

I was in Inhorgenta in the last week, which is the second largest professional fair in Europe and is only for business customers. About one third of customers are from other EU countries. Here are some pearls for the fair.

The largest drop form pearl in the picture is about 14.8x18,5mm. The other large pearl (15.2x21.4mm) was sold out before I could take a picture.

Some round pearls with a diameter of 12,5mm.

Here are some necklaces with multicolors (size: 8,8-9,7mm).

Attachments

• yz1.JPG
    yz1.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 32
  • yz10.JPG
    yz10.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 30
  • yz9.JPG
    yz9.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 42
Here are some pictures for the large pearls:

Some necklaces with multicolors (size: 10,6-11,6mm).

Some white necklaces with super quality(size: 10,6-11,6mm).

Some large necklaces with a diameter of 12,-14,5mm.

Attachments

• yz7.jpg
    yz7.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 43
  • yz6.JPG
    yz6.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 45
  • yz8.jpg
    yz8.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 44
Great pictures. I love the coppery/reddish pearl in your top picture. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much for posting the photos. Those pearls are beautiful and I see some exotics!

Yeah, I love the hot coral pearl, too! ;)

Ooh, those are quite beautiful! Thank you for posting :)

I was in Inhorgenta in the last week, which is the second largest professional fair in Europe and is only for business customers. About one third of customers are from other EU countries. Here are some pearls for the fair.

The largest drop form pearl in the picture is about 14.8x18,5mm. The other large pearl (15.2x21.4mm) was sold out before I could take a picture.

Some round pearls with a diameter of 12,5mm.

Here are some necklaces with multicolors (size: 8,8-9,7mm).

They look even more intense in their colours than our Exotics! Beautiful! Thanks for posting the photos!

Is the one in the center with the intense apricot color normal CFW?

All Pearls in the pictures are normal CFP.
In the first and second pictures, the pearls will be used for earrings. So the quality must be very good. All pearls here have a natural color.
We have more than hundred pairs of large drop form pearls for the fair (with size of ca. 11x(14-15 mm). Most of them are sold out at the first day.

I add some not round pearls here.

Here are some keshi, which are about 13-13,5mm and the luster is super.
zkeshid0.jpg

Here are also keshi. but they are drilled in different way.
zkeshid1.jpg

Here are some large barock pearls (coin+somethings) (ca.20-21 mm). Their luster is also very good.
zkid1.jpg
zkid2.jpg

Hi Caitlin,
Thank you for encouragement.
I am not diligent to finish the homepage.
Jun

Just lovely! The large 12-14.5mm Multi colors look to be of very good quality, I am particularly pleased by the uniform roundness- do you happen to know the average costs per hank?

Which pearls do you like, but do not like to work with them?
Here are some such pearls. They are fascinating, but it is tedious to find, process, drill and knot them.

The pearls have about 2.0 mm of diameter.
x1DSC_0153.jpg

Their size is about 1.5-1.7mm.
x1DSC_0179.jpg

Back