Silver, green topaz and FWP

Yiling Q

Community member
Hi, I'm pretty excited and proud of this piece of design which I came up with though I had someone to help me put them together. It is 22" in length and the silver and topaz was actually one side of an pair of earring. I had the ear wires removed and had them replace with FWP. I have the other circular piece and is thinking of using poppy seed pearls, that is if I can find them in the market.
All feedback and suggestions are welcome as I hope to make the next piece a better one! image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 34
Hi Caitlin, I am referring to the very tiny pearls like the three that I used to separate the 3 larger ones as shown in my necklace above. The person who helped me put up the necklace had some but not enough for my next project. Thus the reason for my question on the cost of these pearls which I posted under cultured pearls. Umph.... Am I correct to to refer to those tiny pearls as "poppy seeds"? Yes, I understand that those pearls are Keshi pearls too.

Thanks Pattye for the lead.... Still thankful for the recommendation though I managed to find them else where.
Yiling

Back