Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, CatMom and heartofawareness!! Heartofawareness, more gorgeous beautiful pearls for you! Perfect for layering or on their own. Just lovely!

And another pic of the large baroque Akoya strand from Takahashi, worn with a tin cup I made with unusual natural colors of baroque Akoya also from Takahashi, and freshwater flower earrings.
IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_5107.jpeg

Love these heartofawareness. I'm beginning to think it's a very good thing I couldn't get the button to work. I ended up only buying a bracelet that was available the next day. I love the tiny pearls for layering.
Thanks @CatMom ...my button didn't work either...got most of this the second day, and even the third day 🙃 😅

Thanks so much, CatMom and heartofawareness!! Heartofawareness, more gorgeous beautiful pearls for you! Perfect for layering or on their own. Just lovely!

And another pic of the large baroque Akoya strand from Takahashi, worn with a tin cup I made with unusual natural colors of baroque Akoya also from Takahashi, and freshwater flower earrings.
View attachment 465139View attachment 465140
Thank you @jeg.

Everything is just so gorgeous @jeg ! So bright and lustous and the colors soft yet defined...how did you find so many gorgeous pearls ✨

@heartofawareness it was hard to tell just how tiny those Alexander Collins baby tahitians are, but seeing them on you I can tell how adorable they are! Great layering strands.

@heartofawareness it was hard to tell just how tiny those Alexander Collins baby tahitians are, but seeing them on you I can tell how adorable they are! Great layering strands.
They are small but because of their size they are super lustrous and very colorful. They are beautiful. The largest tinies on these strands are 6-7mm

I found 2 graduated strands of Akoya pearls in these two colors and I snatched them up. They are vintage but the colors are so unusual. Not sure if I should mix them up and make a longer tin-cup necklace OR just restring them as is. Your thoughts? I've already removed the old thread/silk and cleaned them. They are ready for restringing.View attachment 465135View attachment 465136
I think combining to a long tin cup would be a gorgeous way to update these beautiful pearls!

OMG @heartofawareness!!! You have buit up an AMAZING pearl collection in such a short time! I am absolutely cheering on your pearlie haul!!! Such a great opportunity to get so many gorgeous and special pieces in one go! The luster and colors are incredible on everything you got! Yay!!! Onto the layering ;-)

@jeg Oh my heart the Takahashi akoyas....❤️❤️❤️

@MotherOfPearlTrumpet Beautiful vintage akoyas! Looking forward to seeing what you will create with them.

I just have a tiny new addition to my no-buy collection ;-) These three pearls were leftover from different projects and I thought they belonged together. Margaret added an aquamarine bead and here comes my new favorite lariat.
Happy pearlie weekend everyone!
1EE3C2C2-A1A7-4602-9DEE-CA7BD4C51BC4.jpeg
C4C9BAA3-D38A-48CE-BE92-864F88D91F3D.jpeg

OMG @heartofawareness!!! You have buit up an AMAZING pearl collection in such a short time! I am absolutely cheering on your pearlie haul!!! Such a great opportunity to get so many gorgeous and special pieces in one go! The luster and colors are incredible on everything you got! Yay!!! Onto the layering ;-)

@MotherOfPearlTrumpet Beautiful vintage akoyas! Looking forward to seeing what you will create with them.

I just have a tiny new addition to my no-buy collection ;-) These three pearls were leftover from different projects and I thought they belonged together. Margaret added an aquamarine bead and here comes my new favorite lariat.
View attachment 465144View attachment 465145
Thank you @eolian pearls . Your lariat is gorgeous...wow! It's amazing how simplicity can be gorgeous and that aquamarine bead adds such a beautiful touch. Looks great on you and those pearls are spectacular!

Nice lariat! Love that middle pearl. They're all good, but that middle pearl jumps out at me.

View attachment 465144View attachment 465145
I love this and it looks perfect on you!

Thanks so much, heartofawareness, lary007, and eolian! Eolian, your new lariat looks so summery and pretty! But it will also look equally pretty and icy in the winter! Isn’t it the best when you can create a whole different piece from your extra pearls?!

A Tahitian pendant and tin cup from Kojima, worn with Tahitian studs from Hawaii.
IMG_4364.jpeg
IMG_1237.jpeg

Thanks so much, heartofawareness, lary007, and eolian! Eolian, your new lariat looks so summery and pretty! But it will also look equally pretty and icy in the winter! Isn’t it the best when you can create a whole different piece from your extra pearls?!

A Tahitian pendant and tin cup from Kojima, worn with Tahitian studs from Hawaii.
View attachment 465146View attachment 465147
I love the tin cup. It looks so pretty on you!

Thank you guys! You are the best! ❤️ The lariat is really making me happy ( well all my pearls do;-) that blue akoya is my favorite as well @BWeaves! It was a part of a neklace but I felt it deserved its own space to shine.

@jeg Your Kojima tin cup is so fun! Love all those random keshis!

Last edited:
Thank you, eolian, CatMom and lary007!:giggle:
Another Tahitian strand from Kojima mixed with coral and a purple gemstone (amethyst?). The shorter strand is also from Kojima, with a tiny cowrie, keshi, coral, and a vintage 14kt heart clasp. I knotted the bracelet with collected Tahitians from Druzy.
IMG_5260.jpeg
IMG_5408.jpeg

Another Tahitian strand from Kojima mixed with coral and a purple gemstone (amethyst?). The shorter strand is also from Kojima, with a tiny cowrie, keshi, coral, and a vintage 14kt heart clasp. I knotted the bracelet with collected Tahitians from Druzy.
View attachment 465155View attachment 465156
So So pretty @jeg Love all those juicy pearls and all the gemstone beads are simply spectacular! and that bracelet...everything is gorgeous!

View attachment 465155View attachment 465156
Oh I love the Tahitian strand and the bracelet. You have so many gorgeous Tahitian strands. I can only aspire!

Oh I love the Tahitian strand and the bracelet. You have so many gorgeous Tahitian strands. I can only aspire!
You made me think of something @CatMom I have more Tahitians than any other type of pearls too (and it's not that I don't love my other pearly beauties)... it's probably because they are the ones that have the most variety in color and shape. I can't help but want more Tahitians (as crazy as that sounds)...they are just so stunning with all their different body colors and overtones...one couldn't possible own all of the different variations... 🥰

Back