Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I’ve been having all sorts of trouble getting into this website, trying to post, then I can’t log out. Tried all sorts of things on my end, but still haven’t resolved the issue. I must be the only one because no one else has had any issues???

The site has been experiencing some issues for the past few days. I've sent a message to our developer and asked him to look into it. We've adding a lot of optimizations to the site over the past few weeks related to images and links and something may be slowing the site down.

Thanks Jeremy! I was hoping it wasn’t something from my end because I’ve tried everything I can think of.
I've been having issues too jeg. Glad to know you are working on it. Jeremy.

I like green, too, BWeaves. All those keshi are fantastic!

I’ve been having all sorts of trouble getting into this website, trying to post, then I can’t log out. Tried all sorts of things on my end, but still haven’t resolved the issue. I must be the only one because no one else has had any issues???

Anyways… Little h earrings and SS Paspaley pearls from Cees.
View attachment 464527View attachment 464528
Those are so gorgeous jeg. Someday..............

Ha! Jeremy, you're the reason I started buying pearls online to start with! Some of my very best pieces are from Pearl Paradise. I think my natural white Hanadama rope needs to come out to play tomorrow when I go visit my dad.

And I've also been having the same issues with the website like JEG. I wasn't sure if it was on my end or not.

Gorgeous @Je
No, no, no, you're supposed to be talking me OUT of buying pearls. I'm on ban island with you. I'm retired, and I barely leave the house. I have plenty. More than I need. I really need to write out an inventory so my family knows what I have.

Actually, part of me starting to post my pearls again, is to remind me how much nice jewelry I already have and should enjoy more.
What did you buy @BWeaves? :ROFLMAO:

NOTHING!!! (Ok, nothing yet.). I'm being so good. I already bought pearls this year. The Queen (Kojima) and La Petite Perlagrina (Kamoka). And Sharky and a Tahitian ring from Kamoka are pretty new, too.

I want to know what people bought at Pearls By The Bay. I always wonder, "Why didn't someone buy THAT strand at Pearls By The Bay?" when they saw it in person. Last year, after Pearls By The Bay was over, I saw a tin-cup rope of ombre' pearls in one of JEG's photos, and I contacted Kojima and bought it. It's gorgeous. I keep oogling JEG's photos from this year's event because I like to see the different necklaces next to each other. It really gives you a sense of scale and presence.

I'm wearing my greens today along with a tsavorite/diamond and chalcedony pendant. I like layering it with my green Tahitians.

green Tahitians with a tsavorite/diamond and chalcedony pendant

Well, someone already bought some of the Kojima necklaces I had my eye on that weren't the SS pearls. Thank you to whoever saved me from myself.

I keep eyeing the Bathtub tin-cup, but I already have this amazing South Sea, freshwater, and baroque akoya tin-cup from Kojima. Do I really need another?
South Sea, freshwater, and baroque akoya tin-cup from Kojima

Worn with my natural white Hanadama rope from Pearl Paradise (middle strand) , and my first rope of akoyas I bought in 1982 (shortest strand).

Yes, you do need it, BWeaves!:LOL:

Thanks so much, CatMom and heartofawareness! Those greens are fantastic, CatMom, and I especially love that Kamoka pendant your daughter chose for you!

A colorful Tahitian keshi necklace from Alex Collins, with a Tahitian keshi chain and bracelet I made.
colorful Tahitian keshi necklace from Alex Collins, with a Tahitian keshi chain and bracelet
colorful Tahitian keshi necklace from Alex Collins, with a Tahitian keshi chain and bracelet
colorful Tahitian keshi necklace from Alex Collins

Well, someone already bought some of the Kojima necklaces I had my eye on that weren't the SS pearls. Thank you to whoever saved me from myself.

I keep eyeing the Bathtub tin-cup, but I already have this amazing South Sea, freshwater, and baroque akoya tin-cup from Kojima. Do I really need another?View attachment 464540

Worn with my natural white Hanadama rope from Pearl Paradise (middle strand) , and my first rope of akoyas I bought in 1982 (shortest strand).
Honestly @BWeaves you don't need the Kojima Bath Tub strand when you already have this gorgeous tin cup that is similar but much more interesting with all the smaller pearls in between the bigger ones (and more versatile with the length). I'm not saying the Bath Tub is not worth buying...I struggled between that one and the Endless Bath SS Pearl rope...I bought the Endless Bath SSP strand.... I'm glad someone saved you from yourself...now I need someone to do the same for me :ROFLMAO:

Every morning, i love checking in and seeing everyone’s pearls!

My mom has been staying with me for the past few months, so every weekend i take her to run errands.

Last night for dinner, i wore my two Jewlemer GSS pearls on leather, and my mom is wearing a casual pair of MOP shell dangle earrings with a champagne SSP ring in white gold ring

two Jewlemer GSS pearls on leathermom is wearing a casual pair of MOP shell dangle earrings with a champagne SSP ring in white gold ring

Every morning, i love checking in and seeing everyone’s pearls!

My mom has been staying with me for the past few months, so every weekend i take her to run errands.

Last night for dinner, i wore my two Jewlemer GSS pearls on leather, and my mom is wearing a casual pair of MOP shell dangle earrings with a champagne SSP ring in white gold ring

View attachment 464545View attachment 464546
It's great that there's a pearl for everyone to wear. It's just a matter of finding it. Your mom looks great in her dangles and that ring is beautiful!! Pearls suit you @StevieBoy ...looks great!

Last edited:
Everyone's pearls are just breath taking!!! Catmom, JEG, Stevieboy. Gorgeous.

JEG, you're not helping my budget. I'm going to hold off some more. The bathtub tin-cup is more expensive than I want to spend right now. I'm sure the actual pearls would blow me away, though.

Ooooh, heartofawareness, I wondered who bought the Endless Bath SSP rope when it disappeared. Wear it well!!!! That's a lot of SS pearls. We want neck shots so we can live vicariously.

I was also eyeing the Tahitian, turquoise and coral strand. I liked it better that the other "love beads" strands. But I didn't like it enough to buy it. Someone bought it. I hope someone here. We want neck shots.

And the "pre-loved" Tahitians vanished, too. Whew! Saved again.

Last edited:
Everyone's pearls are just breath taking!!! Catmom, JEG, Stevieboy. Gorgeous.

JEG, you're not helping my budget. I'm going to hold off some more. The bathtub tin-cup is more expensive than I want to spend right now. I'm sure the actual pearls would blow me away, though.

Ooooh, heartofawareness, I wondered who bought the Endless Bath SSP rope when it disappeared. Wear it well!!!! That's a lot of SS pearls.

I was also eyeing the Tahitian, turquoise and coral strand. I liked it better that the other "love beads" strands. But I didn't like it enough to buy it.
I was debating between the bathtub pearls and the Endless Bath SS so Sarah sent me some more pictures to help me. She described the bathtub pearls as Classic (and they are HUGE and very lustrous and gorgeous of course), the description for the Endless Bath was having more Pizzazz and over the top sexy :ROFLMAO: When @jeg took pictures at the Kojima studio the endless bath was displayed on a bust and I immediately fell in love with it so no surprise I would end up buying it...though...this has to bit 'it' for now, :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Bathtub pearls on a model.jpg
    Bathtub pearls on a model.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Bathtub pearls on a model2.jpg
    Bathtub pearls on a model2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Endless Bath SSP Rope2.jpg
    Endless Bath SSP Rope2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 59
Yeah, the Endless Bath rope for the win. Love it. You chose WISELY!

I think The Bathtub tin cup looks too much like my long tin-cup. I can loop mine twice around my neck and get a similar look. Thank you so much for the extra photos. That really helped me make my decision not to buy. My bank account thanks you.

Yeah, the Endless Bath rope for the win. Love it. You chose WISELY!

I think The Bathtub tin cup looks too much like my long tin-cup. I can loop mine twice around my neck and get a similar look. Thank you so much for the extra photos. That really helped me make my decision not to buy. My bank account thanks you.
You're welcome @BWeaves now you can save that $$ and buy something different :ROFLMAO:

Back