Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Charlotta, BWeaves, 86C, SydK and Bcm!

Red, your new Fiji strand looks great with those fabulous golden keshi!

86C, I especially like the flower embellishment on your pendant bail! Your Golden’s are a pretty color, too!

A couple days of pearls.

Andy Muller strand of mini waves. Freshadama strand from PP.
787EF322-2122-494D-B14E-C0A999DF4B4B.jpg

58987C68-AD37-4D8C-B640-0452593F3089.jpg

Pastel Tahitian strand and a Tahitian pendant on a ribbon.
6893472D-111B-4359-AED0-45D6164EA68D.jpg

Thank you, CathyKeshi, 86Corvette, Charlotta, and jeg. So nice to see goldens, sweet souffle pendants, and jeg, those Andy Mueller's. I adore the SoC keshi necklace as well. What a treasure!

Today it was my PP 22kt goldens along with the GSS keshi studs. My top is OSKA shirt Elett in violet. The neckline actually frames the strand nicely.

20190307_162451.jpg

20190307_162355.jpg

And, when I got home my new Kojima earrings were in the mailbox. These are the small Tahitians set with aquamarine from Sarah's latest gemstone and pearl earring drop. I realized that I didn't have any decent birthstone earrings, and these fit the bill nicely.

20190307_161021.jpg

Wow, so many new goodies!!! Love the pearls, love the clothes. JEG, I haven't seen the mini-wave before. That's lovely. Red, love the goldens, but I really like your new Tahitian drops. I've been eyeing some of those.

I'm finally over my cold today. I was shivering under blankets, and hubby said, "That must be why it's called a cold." Doh! I'm layering on the pearls tomorrow.

Charlotta, my goldens are a little darker than champagne but not quite a medium dark shade. That's just my opinion. The really dark goldens don't go so well with my skin tone. I can wear the medium & the champagne tones. I wish my strand was a little darker. I can wear the really dark goldens in mixed necklaces like an ombré strand or a mixed strand of WSS & different shades of GSS both of which are on my Gotta Have It List!

Jeg, I love your mini waves necklace! It's very unusual & looks great great layered. I like it layered with your PP freshadama! Your pastel Tahitians are TDF!

Red, love you goldens!! They look wonderfully rich & lucious! Your Kojima earrings are fabulous! I wondered who got those. I was looking at them as well. I'm glad I get to see them & drool!!

Thank you, Red, BWeaves and 86C! Glad you’re feeling better BWeaves! I like the collar on that top, Red. It does lay perfectly to frame short strands. And those new earrings from Kojima.:p Happy birthday to you! It must be coming up soon unless it was this past week.

Jeg, that Andy Muller strand is so beautiful.
Very pretty goldens Red, and the new kojimaearrings are beautiful.
Thank you 86Corvettegirl, I am thinking about getting a medium golden south sea strand someday. My goldens are very dark, but small and I think something a bit lighter and bigger would be nice.

Thank you, Charlotta!

The Andy Muller strand was from Hong Kong. I think I posted this picture from fall somewhere before, but here’s the strand worn long. The clothes are also from Hong Kong.
132FF09D-EEE2-4515-9B16-7B694EBA872F.jpg

And today it’s the Seaglass Tahitian strand from Kojima.
20665734-C29E-4D16-A01D-14AB852625CB.jpg

99927227-E8F4-471C-92CB-8E5A7BA52352.jpg

@jeg, the wave strand (Andy Muller) is really pretty and so different! The seaglass Kojima strand has gorgeous colours.

I remember drooling over that SeaGlass Tahitian strand. My finger wasn't fast enough on the buy button. But I'm loaded down with Kojima pearls today.

Ombre' keshi rope worn double. Pacific Pearls ripples. New keshi earrings. Lilypad ring. And Mom's circle pin.

fullsizeoutput_baf.jpg

fullsizeoutput_bb0.jpg

The earrings are mismatched because each keshi is unique, and I love that.

fullsizeoutput_bb6.jpg

And Lilypad.

fullsizeoutput_bb5.jpg

I've really grown to love the oilslick looking pearls. I used to think they were gaudy, and now I can't get them colorful enough.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_bae.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_bae.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 25
Thanks JP! Everyone here on Pearl Guide is so inspiring. I'm so glad I've met you, either online or in person, (or both)!

Jeg, your seaglass Tahitians are TDF!!! They're so beautiful!

BW, you look fabulous & so colorful!

I've finally caught up! Love all these beautiful pearls and layering styles.

Jeg, you're fashion sense fits you perfectly and your pearls are so unique, just like your clothes.

Red, beautiful Fijis and love the new earrings!

BWeaves, I agree with Sarah, you've really done well layering. I love that last look and those earrings have amazing color!!

There are so many more people I need to comment on but I didn't take notes! It was pretty much an, "Ohhhh" and an, "Ahhh" for about ten pages. Y'all are so wonderful!!! Thanks for the eye candy!!!

BWeaves, that is a beautiful ensemble. You look so polished. Don't know if you can call a woman dapper, but it's what comes to mind when I see your picture!

Jeg- I love the Andy Muller mini-wave! Don't know if I ever saw it before, but it's terrific! As is the sea glass necklace.

Red- your 22kt goldens are truly beautiful with the stunning top. The lines and colors together are so pleasing to the eye.

Back