Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wearing my new green and lavender studs from Kamoka. La Perlagrina from Kamoka. And my new Tahitian keshi tin-cup from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_ba0.jpg

fullsizeoutput_b9c.jpg

Trying on my new Kojima earrings last night.

fullsizeoutput_ba1.jpg

It’s been nice and sunny here, but still chilly. I’m wearing two very early strands of blue Akoya from PP. I think they are some of the first Vietnamese Akoya they carried. The shorter strand was from a bracelet special. I had them combine two bracelets to make a short necklace. The longer strand was from a single strand special, and I had them combine two to make a longer rope length. Worn together with my Sea of Cortez necklace from Kojima.

7F3846DB-84CE-4094-A3DB-057DC5BEF2A7.jpg

Hmmm, much harder to take pictures when it’s sunny around here.
44139EB1-90A0-4245-9094-090C1756BA0B.jpg

Nice pearl combos, BWeaves! (You snuck your photos in while I was typing.) I love that Tahitian tin cup, and those aviator shades, too!

Last edited:
86Corvettegirl, I love that ombre strand. It's beautiful.
The tahitian tincup is gorgeous Bweaves.
Beautiful blues Jeg.

86C, so glamorous!
Bweaves, love the new goodies - great light and summery way to do pearls.
Meg’s SoC and blues are lovely.

Catching up on all you ladies goodies.
86C Love your beautiful ombrés, so classic and elegant, along with my fav akoya baroques. I do love your diamond and pearl earrings too!
BW Your earrings and your beautiful Ts are special!
Jeg Your blues and Sea of Cortez hit the mark. You always blow me away with your splendid unique style in clothing as well!

Today I wore my two wire wrapped pearl necklaces. These are the only two I own.

The short necklace is eight pistachio akoya selected for me in Hong Kong a few years back by Chenai at PP, and wire wrapped in 14kt white gold. The longer strand is my Fiji keshi from PP, and wire wrapped in 18kt yellow gold by Catherine at Stephen Vincent Design.

20190306_094345.jpg

20190306_161438.jpg

20190306_160839.jpg

Yesterday's pearls were my new Fiji strand from Cees along with my gold SS keshi studs, purchased at last summer's ruckus directly from the pearl farmer.

20190305_193833.jpg

Last edited:
Those pistachio akoyas really pop on that white gold chain, Red. Really enjoying your postings lately :)

Took these pics real quick before heading to bed so the lighting is terrible. Busy day & I'm pooped. GSS necklace with warm golden iridescent soufflé pendant & GSS drop earrings.

Attachments

• GSS necklace golden souffle.jpg
    GSS necklace golden souffle.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 23
  • GSS drop earrings.jpg
    GSS drop earrings.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 23
Red, those tincups are amazing. And the Fiji strand is so beautiful and the keshi studs are just perfect. Love those keshi studs.
86Corvettegirl, I love your goldens. So luminous. What would you call that shade, it looks like they are to dark to be champagne, very beautiful whatever the shade. I'm just curious about the different shades of goldens. I would like to see some exampels of medium goldens. That souffle pearl looks interesting.

Back