Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Another day lounging at home. I'm warping up my loom today.
I haven't tried this combo of pearls before. The tan shirt washes out the pearls. I should have picked a different color.

All Kojima. Freshwater tin-cup with Spring Petals pendant (large freshwater, pink ripple). Large feather pearl pendant. Sarah made the earrings for me to match the necklace, using my favorite horseshoe earring finding.
View attachment 467796View attachment 467795View attachment 467794View attachment 467793
My heart beat stopped for a full minute! Love the colors and textures!
BTW: Hello from the Tucson Gem Show!

Ripples and Feathers. Ripple necklace from Pacific Pearls, and Feather earrings from Kojima. It's very hard to capture the color of the feather pearls. The "diamonds" in the earring hooks are actually white topaz.

IMG_2301.jpeg
IMG_2302.jpeg
IMG_2304.jpeg

BWeaves, such gorgeous ripples!!! CatMom, love your south seas today!

Light blue akoyas today - the studs and larger pearls on the strand are from Pearlescence, and the smaller pearls on the strand are from PP.
View attachment 467820 View attachment 467819
Thanks SurfnSci! Besides Tahitians, Blue Akoyas are my next favorite and yours are gorgeous!

Gorgeous Edisons, CatMom, such lovely pinks and peaches!

Thank you, Jeg! I like making pendants but then I forget to wear them since strands are easier to put on in my half-awake-before-work state ☺️

BWeaves, your little h collection is gorgeous (especially your emerald pendant), and I really love your new ruby pieces today! Pretty Kamoka Ts, too.

GSS necklace and ring from Pearl Paradise today.
View attachment 467734
View attachment 467730 View attachment 467731
Beautiful Goldens!

Happy weekend, all!

Thank you for your kind words, Jeg, Pearl Dreams, BWeaves and CatMom!

BWeaves, love your Kojima look yesterday and that clasp! CatMom, those are gorgeous Ts, and I agree with BWeaves that the clasps are especially lovely. Gosh, I need to step up my clasp game. Pearl Dreams, wow, impressive eye - The strand is 20 inches, but I wore a ~3 inch chain extender (not pictured) so just about 24 in!

Cortez mabe necklace today. I wear it frequently, but it never seems to photograph very accurately. Today the light cooperated a bit!
View attachment 467753 View attachment 467754 View attachment 467755
OMG Stunning!

86C, your WSS pendant and earrings are lovely! Moneymeister, all of your GSS are gorgeous and complement your skin tone (and kitten's ear/nose/tail coloring!) perfectly ☺️

Collins 7-8 mm Ts, courtesy of Pearlescence (and late to posting from yesterday!)
View attachment 467840 View attachment 467839View attachment 467838
Thank you! I just love golds!

These are so fabulous!...I love these bright darling Ts. They look fantastic on you. The multi colored Tahitians have always been my favorite. The colors play off each other. And those are such a great size!

I tried to do better on the photo tonight. The new Pearl Paradise earrings. Paired with golden SS from Cees ( strung them myself ).
IMG_0208.jpeg

Last edited:
Back