Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Took a page from Sheri's style book for today's look :)
20160922_115652_crop_640x640.jpg

Sheri and Battah, those are gorgeous Tahitians.

Yesterday I worn my PP Hanadamas and Miki earrings with a black T-shirt and jeans. It looked great in person, but it was too difficult to photograph. The black really threw my camera light meter off.

IMG_1681.jpg

AAAAAAAh, my face doesn't look that splotchy in real life. I think. I never look at myself from that angle.

So today I wore the Hanadamas with my little h pendant on my Aunt Love's Blue Lagoon necklace, and my metallic drops with white linen. It was very hot today.

Hanadamas  with my little h pendant on my Aunt Love's Blue Lagoon necklace, and my metallic drops with white linen

BW, you look fabulous and cool in your pearls and linen. I love that pendant.

beautiful combo bweaves!
i layered my Tahitian bracelet with a aquamarine and a sandalwood with baltic amber bracelet today for something different :)

I have been so busy working and painting I have been scared to wear pearls the past few weeks. I did manage to get some courage to wear my gssp studs today!

FullSizeRender-198.jpg

Great studs crick but oooooh that necklace!!

Nice bracelets funky pearl!

Ckrickett the GSSP are lovely! Beautiful necklace too.

Ckrickett. Cool necklace. It actually distracts me from the pearl earrings. My bad.

Wearing my new silver babies today! I had a few wardrobe changes but the pearls stayed on!

Silver akoya baroque pearls
Silver blue akoya pearl strand
Blue akoya pearl strand worn
High luster akoya pearl strand blue baroque strand
wearing baroque blue akoya strand

Back