Show us your bracelets collection.

Beatriz - could you photo the bracelet with the clasp closed please ?

Pattye, I agree , its all in the length of the bar. Too often to save money the bar is a bit shorter. I find that it works on a necklace, especially with heavy beads/pearls as the tension is there all the time. With a bracelet the tension releases whenever you rest your arm on a table or desk. So I do the same thing.. use a slightly longer bar and definitely the ball ends.

I’d love to see a picture of your clasp closed, too! I was trying to visualize it laying flat on the wrist.

I don't have a wrist shot (no one needs to see my ugly arms) but here it is closed. The toggle will only enter the small loop area if it is turned 90 degrees (so that it lines up with the bracelet), so it doesn't accidentally open.

Bracelet - Tahitians (1).jpg

Oh, thank you! That makes sense now. I didn’t see the opening between the two loops in the original photo!

Great topic! I can't bring myself to wear an elastic bracelet and I'm skittish with toggles. Beatriz, the locking toggle is brilliant. I do prefer the orbits, but confess I find them difficult to open at times. ...the hunt continues! I did use a giant ballon clasp on a chain maille bracelet I made and love that it is secure and very easy to open with one hand.

I am loving this thread. Beatriz, that toggle is wonderful!!!

Great topic! I can't bring myself to wear an elastic bracelet and I'm skittish with toggles. Beatriz, the locking toggle is brilliant. I do prefer the orbits, but confess I find them difficult to open at times. ...the hunt continues! I did use a giant ballon clasp on a chain maille bracelet I made and love that it is secure and very easy to open with one hand.

I'd love to see a photo of the clasp SunSeeker ! ( did you mean Balloon clasp ?)

Beautiful bracelets everyone!

I have several. I love the look and ease of the toggle clasp on my one bracelet.

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_8913.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

Thanks for the compliments, pearl peeps.
Jeg, annie you have a wonderful collection of pearl bracelets. I only have a few because I'm always afraid of banging my bracelet against something hard.

I love seeing everyone’s bracelets! Here are some of mine. They’re all stretch bracelets which I really like because they’re easy to put on. One has a magnetic clasp which I also find very convenient.

B654D422-0E78-4E0A-8078-00F8F7D020B9.jpg
0D5049DB-3202-49B8-A3DC-AFE8D92969B0.jpg
9755778B-A507-4909-A62B-820635F0E532.jpg
A4F8B1B7-9A93-4353-867F-B521FD91BAC2.jpg

SIGH. SIGH. SIGH. :) All these bracelets everyone is posting are just so incredibly lovely!!! Every one. Baby Nurse, that golden bracelet is just dreamy! Is it GSS mixed with akoyas? Or all GSS? Thanks for sharing, everyone :)

Thank you, Cathy! The golden bracelet is all South Sea. I bought it during one of Pearl Paradise’s connoisseur sales a few years back. They had a gorgeous one with fabulous luster that i missed out on so they put this one together for me.

Back