Show me your baroque pearl pendants!

Sanippy

I think that my next pearl purchase will be a baroque SS pearl pendant. There are a couple I'm eyeing off online but I would love to see some inspiration shots. Please share your pearl pendants and if possible a neck shot and dimensions for perspective (-and vendor if possible). I think that I want a SS pearl but please share your other baroque pearls as well if you love them. The more eye candy the better!!

14mm wSS from Pearl Paradise with a custom setting PP ordered in for me. Pictured with wSS studs also from PP.

wSS studs pendant.jpg

I absolutely love my pendant!! The pearl has pink and aqua overtones and is stunning IRL. I wear it often! Looking forward to seeing what you choose. :cool:

Here is a pic of my pendants, clockwise from the top: a CFWP, a white SSP, and a Tahitian (it's a brooch as well as a pendant):

attachment.php

The coin is a 20p piece in the UK with a diameter of 21.4mm according to Royal Mint.

DK :)

Litgeek your set is amazing! Do you have a close up of your pendant setting? It's gorgeous!

ETA: just realised its featured in your avatar!

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my pendants, clockwise from the top: a CFWP, a white SSP, and a Tahitian (it's a brooch as well as a pendant):

attachment.php

The coin is a 20p piece in the UK with a diameter of 21.4mm according to Royal Mint.

Beautiful pendants DK! I love that they are all different and the Tahitian can be worn as a brooch. Very versatile!

I first noticed this monster Tahitian with the neat ombre effect on the Kojima website. I happened to visit Sarah's studio in person shortly after, and this pearl was quickly put into the pile to come home with me. In person it has a rainbow luster on the surface that I find fascinating.

MonsterPearlVendorPhoto.jpg

I took it to Stephen Vincent in Minneapolis for a designer touch. He suggested a round blue sheen moonstone top with red gold oozing down the sides.

Pendant_GlamourShot.jpg

I love moonstones and red gold, and with this pearl, it makes for a fun piece. I sometimes wear it paired with smaller pendants, because this baby looks good to me on a longer chain. I love watching the moonstone from above, and the "drips" of gold running down the sides. In the last photo I'm standing next to my mock orange bush, which is why you see green reflected on the pearl.

NeckShot_2545.jpg

Pendant_From Above.jpg

Pendant_2527.jpg

A photo of my loose pearls after my visit in Nov. 2011 to Kojima.

Kasumi Pearls.jpg

I also pulled out my book of Elizabeth Taylor jewels, photographed life size, and determined that the Peregrina is larger than my monster Tahitian. :)

MonsterPearl with Peregrina.jpg

HOLY MOLY RED!! How have I not seen a photo of that pendant before ! That is wonderful ! I love it !! The pearl is gorgeous ! What are the dimensions ?

And that setting ..wonderful ! It can be hard to know just what to do with pendants to make them stand out ... Your collaboration with the jeweller met with great success ! As usual. Lol

Oh WOW Red!! Your pearl and pendant are amazing! I love the ombr? colouring of the pearl and I love love love the moonstone and red gold design! It's fantastic.

Thank you, Katbran, GemGeek, and hanadama. I've known this designer for over 30 years, and I love it when I can bring in top materials and turn him loose.

Here is the original listing for this pearl on the Kojima web site.

Two Toned Monster1.jpg
Two Toned Monster2.jpg

Red I am so happy to see this pendant again. It is so unique. Loved it before and love it now. It is a show stopper.

The pendant with the moonstone is just unbelievable! How cool is that-- to be able to look down and see the moonstone there on top....

big pearl!

+1

I am hoping to find big pearls for pendants like this when I visit HK in Nov 2015 if all goes according to plan.

Fantastic piece of pearl art! You have such a unique and gorgeous collection!!!

The pendant with the moonstone is just unbelievable! How cool is that-- to be able to look down and see the moonstone there on top....

Quite agree! We also need to enjoy looking at the jewellery we wear!

Blue SS Baroque

Blue SS Baroque

Here's my blue SS baroque. It's so unique and fun to wear!

009.jpg004.jpg

Back