Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Wow!! Looks like these bronze and burgundy strands can totally be restrung to an ombré rope!
Beautiful pictures Purr!

What are we supposed to be seeing in "look at this guy?"

When those strands are hooked together, they look like an amazing ombre' strand.

Whew! The SS ombre' ropes are not calling me. I'm happy with my ombre' keshi rope.

Purranha those rich ombre jeweltone colors look magnificent together! Like something straight out of a Renaissance painting! So happy for you :)

Me too Andrew lol ... trying to sell Walter’s car again :)

Sadly they're out of my budget given what I've already bought from the launch... but I hope we get to see some fall into PG'ers hands.

I'm right there with you, Andrew. I've spent quite a bit on pearls in Nov/Dec. As much as I love these, I don't think I can swing one of these golden ombré strands right now.:(

They are gorgeous, but way out of my budget. Hoping the harvest bracelets are in my reach and I can get one or two to go into a harvest rope I am working on.

They are gorgeous, but way out of my budget. Hoping the harvest bracelets are in my reach and I can get one or two to go into a harvest rope I am working on.

They're going to have bracelets??? I didn't see any bracelets! Will have to check the VIP page again!

They're going to have bracelets??? I didn't see any bracelets! Will have to check the VIP page again!

For about 2 days before the ombre popped up, they had pics of harvest bracelets and a suggestion of buying multiples to make your own necklace. It said more info to come, but then the ombre went up so maybe the delayed or scrapped the bracelets???

I am so much enjoying seeing everyone’s new acquisitions and how you are wearing them. It’s been quite the season of sales with endless choices!

Oh my Purr, you definitely must keep them all! They've already become family on your neck. The different colors are amazing and they just blend so nicely with your other pearls!

What are we supposed to be seeing in "look at this guy?"
When those strands are hooked together, they look like an amazing ombre' strand.

Lol BWeaves my eyes just really get drawn to that pearl since the color is so different from the rest of the batch.
It's like I'm having a tasting flight of sweet dessert wines progressing from chateau d'yguem to tawny port and suddenly BAM a shot of Balvenie got snuck in there. ;) ;) ;)

I bought this pendant from PP in the recent sale - I don't think it came from the Private VIP sale, but it's still a bit of a show-off... Handily, the chain can be worn at two lengths and it is long enough for me to be able to observe it myself without needing a mirror. ;)

The pearl has a real rainbow of colours and simply rolling it around shows the different shades... the detail said it was a Japanese freshwater, is that the same as Kasumi or just a "Kasumi-like" pearl? (photographed with a dyed freshwater necklace)

Pearl Paradise exotic pearl pendant

Rare edison colors from PP

Oh and that's a small blue akoya at the top of the pendant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowza! Great pendant!

Purr: Perfect analogy. I'm a Scotch gal.

Pearly pretties!

Pearly pretties!

I kinda lost my mind at the PP sale this year.

Baroque Akoyas (9.5-10.0) and Purple freshwater (7.0-12.0)
Sunlight

Normal lighting

Baroque Akoyas (9.5-10.0) and blue baroque Akoyas (8.5-9.0)

Sunlight

Normal lighting

Wear your new strands in good health! All beautiful! Thanks for the neck shots. Brings the pearls alive.

Back