Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Reknotted the ombre' keshi rope with the orbit clasp from the ripple strand. I think Rose Beader's Secret is my new favorite color.

Before:

fullsizeoutput_a1f.jpg

After:

fullsizeoutput_a1e.jpg

Anyone want the gold hook and eye? I can drop it in an envelope to you.

Hey Annie! I've actually discovered similar blemish situation on my medium bronze strand and am trying to decide if it bothers me enough. At least like you said the blemishes are knot facing, and for my strand the blemishes are on the side pearls and not in the middle focal section. Can you circle/point to the blemish on your strand? A bit hard to spot!

Hi Purranha, I am currently short for time (on lunch) to modify a picture. I do have a close-up picture that may help:

IMG_7256.jpg

The flawed nacre is a bit like the spot of colorful paint the previous homeowner got on the guest room ceiling. It is the first thing my eye goes to when I walk into the room. lol

I will decide in the next day or so if they stay or go back.

Hi Purranha, I am currently short for time (on lunch) to modify a picture. I do have a close-up picture that may help:

View attachment 64127

The flawed nacre is a bit like the spot of colorful paint the previous homeowner got on the guest room ceiling. It is the first thing my eye goes to when I walk into the room. lol

Thank you for sharing Annie - mine spots look just like that as well.

So, the large orbit clasp from these coin pearls got transferred to the new ripples. The small orbit clasp from the ripples got transferred to the ombre' keshi rope. The hook and eye clasp from the keshi rope got transferred to Purranha. And full circle, a clasp from my Mom's strands just got put on my coin pearls. This clasp looks better with the coin pearls because it's the same size and shape as the coin pearls.

fullsizeoutput_a26.jpg

BW- A perfect round of pearl clasp musical chairs. Thanks for the photos. Loving that rose Beaders Secret.

BWeaves - after your posts, I must admit that I too am a fan of the Rose - looks great on the Keshi strand as well as the ripples . I have to string up some Ripples so am going to rummage through my giant bag of BS and see if there is any Rose. ( when you have to have inexpensive items shipped internationally you have to buy a lot to make it worth while lol I think I have almost every colour ) And your 'musical chairs' - excellent description Red - did work out really well. That round one is great with the coins !

Last edited:

View attachment 64127

If it bothers you send them back - it's too much money to have something that bothers you.
I had the exact same issue on some fabulous flame balls in silvery white - after I set them and photographed them I saw the same flaw , tiny, but right up by the pin at the front. In some lights it wasn't noticeable but other times .. boom there it was. I couldn't mail them out with a flaw like that so I had to match up some new ones. But I ended up with a very nice pair out of it . fullsizeoutput_1842.jpgNow I just need to get the wire out and find some finding that covers it . Seems to be a common flaw with some metallic like surfaces.

I noticed that a few more necklaces from Pacific Pearl are sold. Any PGers? I'd love to know what you got and what you think of them.

Last edited:
My first post here!
Bought one of the burgundy Edison strands. Colors are amazing though surface of the pearls are not perfect.
With Andrew’s great tips on photographing pearls, i attempted a shot with white light diffusing shades drawn over the windows. For contrast outer strand is a cherry peacock from PP.

Tahitian strand and Edison strand both Pearl Paradise

Welcome, Halcyon. Your pearls are beautiful! I love your cherry Tahitians!

Great photo! The colors are mesmerizing...and the luster just beautiful. I'd love to see a neck shot.

Halcyon, that's an excellent photo! Nicely done. I love both strands.

Welcome to P-G Halcyon! The colors and luster in your strands are gorgeous! Please share neck shots!

Did anyone confess to buying that "Blue" Edison, did I miss the confession?

Back