Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Katbran & Linda.....I pmed you both.

86C, can you please PM me as well? I sent an email and requested to a) be placed on the VIP list again, and b) to receive confirmation of the request. However, I've heard nothing back, and also am not on the VIP list, as it turns out.

No chatter about this launch? I loved the fireball with two rounds pendant, but I already own the same design in a different color family.

By the time I got on the website (a few minutes after 1 p.m.), the items I would have been interested in were sold.

I wish they'd go back with posting them a few days early, so I have time to think about it and decide if I want to buy it.

Yes, some beautiful pieces but sadly, the pastel Tahitian bracelet is sold as well as that gorgeous GSS pendant.

By the time I opened the link, the most interesting-to-me items were sold. I hope the some of the pieces were purchased by PG'ers and that they share photos! :)

By the time I got on the website (a few minutes after 1 p.m.), the items I would have been interested in were sold.

I wish they'd go back with posting them a few days early, so I have time to think about it and decide if I want to buy it.

I agree BWeaves it would be nice to view the jewels in advance before the actual launch.

Did any friends on Pearl Guide buy any of the VIP pieces?

My mother didn't get her email until quite late, but I looked about 45 minutes after launch and over half the pieces had been sold.

Hope some got some cool stuff here though

I didn't. I was really interested in the pastel Tahitian bracelet but it was sold. I hope someone on PG got some of the goodies so I can live vicariously through them!

86C. Yup, I was coveting that bracelet, too. And it was gone by the time I looked.

Me, too. I was bit relieved that the temptation was gone.
Haha! So true! It's always the temptation... My alter ego falls victim to that temptation. She, of course, takes extra delight in wearing the results of caving to temptation. ;)

We are working on it :) The team is having so much fun being turned loose on special pearls, this is something they are now doing completely on their own. Hisano and I just give permission on the pearls. The spinning photos, the pieces ... that is all them. Suggestions, especially critiques, and definitely welcome.

I would like to know if any of those special SS pearls are left over from the Feb VIP launch & if they will become available in a future launch.

I would like to know if any of those special SS pearls are left over from the Feb VIP launch & if they will become available in a future launch.

Peter is managing the entire thing, but you can ask him. He has a case with special pearls we've collected and pearls too special to not be treated individually. It has most of the special pearls from inside my desk (except for one lot I've been working on for more than 10 years).

Well, I was 5 minutes late for the launch and the swirly pendant was already gone. My pocketbook thanks you.

Back