Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Now I'm fighting Red's perfect logic above.

I did, however, buy the darling #4 GSS Lantern. I can hardly wait to meet it!

I hope you like that #4 GSS drop. That one had the most perfect symmetric shape.

Two strands give so many more options that one. I find I like wearing two strands as a rope a lot. I just like that look better on me than one strand of pearls.

Red -- did you hear me screaming? I just got off the phone with Erin regarding buying your strands.

Let's switch this to PM so as not to bore the kind folks on here...

My apologies to you, BAS. VIP-055 arrived this afternoon, I took one look, and decided that between two strands or none, it would have to be none. I should learn that most Edisons do not work for me. I already spoke to Erin, and VIP-055 is wrapped up for return, and fxbh-11 is cancelled.

Don't get me wrong, the strand is absolutely stunning. I just know there is no point in keeping something that I would not wear.

Two more gorgeous Edison strands for the rest of you.

Was the strand you cancelled a burgundy? If so, I think I just nabbed it. I didn’t not the item number on the one I bought.

Ha, ha. I knew it wouldn't last long at PP.

Yes, I also want to know who got what and who swapped. And I also thought the purples would go first. But I think the copper and burgundy strands were more unusual, and the purple was more common, like the freshwater strands.

It's so interesting, all of the bronze and burgundies are gone, all the remaining strands are the purples.
Thought the purples would be the first to go!!!

First time purple went first, but I think everyone saw the burgundy pics here and had to have them.

If you check your order history, you'll be able to see the strand number there!

Thanks, I got strand 9 which I think was the one I liked on the sneak peek images last night. Will have to check as that would be funny.

Yes, I also want to know who got what and who swapped. And I also thought the purples would go first. But I think the copper and burgundy strands were more unusual, and the purple was more common, like the freshwater strands.

I thought my choice would be purple since I still regret missing out on a purple ombre strand ages ago when colored FW pearls first got bigger in size, but the pics of the burgundies here took my breath away.

Also, I was online right away (resisted, then caved about 20 minutes ago) and there were way more purple from the start than the other two colors.

SO NOT bored BAS ;) Delighted for you all. I’m not surprised by the bronze ... once we all saw Purranha’s strands !!! LOVE those adorable lanterns :) I had to defer to boat engine repairs this go-round ... but the man doesn’t ask for much. So I’m grateful for all these photos !

Purranha, mine arrived today, too! I was worried that "burgundy" wouldn't be quite the shade I liked. But man, are these pearls gorgeous! Frankly, they're making me reconsider the original deep lavenders...

Glamour Shot and description "Naturally colored Edison Freshwater strand measuring 8.8mm - 10.9mm, with a medium burgandy body color, purple/blue, and bronze tones." :

View attachment 63740

BAS, these are absolutely stunning and look so beautiful on you!

Nope, it was fxbh-10 I liked in the sneak peek and 9 that I just bought. Question to burgundy buyers, what color clasp did you pick? I went white because I regretted getting yellow in a pink strand, but am now second guessing it. If only they had rose gold!

ok I'm finally home! couldn't rip the boxes open fast enough.
OOMMMGGG they are GORGE! Now I want one in burgundy and one in purple as well!!!
So this is absolutely discombobulating cuz I thought I ordered some pearls, how did I end up with some liquid metal balls???
Lighting is absolutely horrendous. Completely dark by the time I got home, nothing but artificial lightings!

View attachment 63747View attachment 63746View attachment 63748View attachment 63749View attachment 63750View attachment 63751

Purr, these are beyond amazing! I'm killing myself for missing this event :(

I tried to get a couple of bronze strands & a burgandy strand but they were gone in a hot flash! Then I tried for the GSS pendants but #1 & #4 were already gone! I loved the lantern shapes of those! Congrats to those who snagged them!!

Purranha, I’m confused lol ... are your strands bronze, burgundy or one of each? Thanks!

Sunseeker, thank you so much. I'm super excited to see VIP-55 once it's sent to me. I'm keeping Red's orbit clasp.

Question to burgundy buyers, what color clasp did you pick? If only they had rose gold!

I picked yellow gold for my burgundy strand. Red picked a yellow gold orbit clasp for VIP-55. I choose depending on the pearls' tones. I personally like white gold more, but I let the pearl decide.

I think you could have a rose gold custom clasp made by PP. Worth asking...

Last edited:
Back