September Pearl Paradise Tahitians

Apologies, Pareltje ... iPad autocorrect changed your name to Parenthesis on my last post and I didn't catch it! I had it turned off, and had to reboot the software, and it's baaaack :(

Lol Cathy.
No problem. This thing happens. I had a colleague whose name was Tasos, a Greek. Auto correct changed his name to Tacos lol

Luvglits owww I love the way you wear them, so elegant

Too funny, Pareltje :) I'm back on my well mannered laptop; it doesn't dare autocorrect, so the worst we have to fear is typos.

I'm really enjoying all these Tahitians! I sat this sale out so I'm living vicariously:). Wonderful silvers Luvglitz and Pareltje, your white/gold/pistachio Tahitians are tdf. Hanadama, so glad to hear you decided to buy that gorgeous strand.

Luv glitz it looks might royal as a rope. What a great idea to get 3 strands.

Luvglitz I don't think there is anything better than multiple strands of Tahitians and I love yours all together. You were them well.

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. I was in an airline transit lounge surfing The PP website when I spied the sale of the baby Tahitians. Newberry's gorgeous pictures had really wetted my appetite for smaller strands of Tahitians, and I had been anticipating the listing. This wasn't the opportune time for me to be buying pearls. Our flight had just been called, and DH wasn't amused that I had declared time out to order pearls. I chose hastily and fast as his foot tapped. Initially my CC was declined as I had not notified the CC company about Prague as a place I would be traveling to. But finally, finally the precious order went through. The result are the strands pictured. I am thoroughly pleased with my selections.

Luvglitz..I adore those strands together like that! So regal. You got some fabulous pearls!

Luvglitz, they are beautiful and look wonderful layered! I know these are 'baby' pearls but to me, they look huge on you! They have great presence.

I'm very excited to receive my strand!

Thank you baby nurse, Newberry for your compliments. You are pearl queens. Your collections are awesome!

Oh so thaaaaat's who "sneaked" all silver baby tahitians right from my side! ;) I remember that day. I tried ordering one on the Labour Day - and something went wrong. And I decided to wait. And next day - ooooops none available. I called PP to enquire, and Erin was like "I'm afraid they sold out" - "What, all THREE strands overnight?" - "Well, looks like it..". :D

If seriously, Luvglitz , well done on grabbing all three! What a cheap rope)) they look stunning on you. They look enormous for their size. Very well laid look, I love it.

Pareltje, as I said, I'm a big anti-fan of white tahitians. But yours actually look astonishing in the neckshot. It's first time I liked white tahitians on anyone)) congratulations! Great strand!

Lugana, I snatched it at the right time, it seems. It was one of the first strands uploaded on the website of PP. Just a day or two before the promotion for white Tahitian pearls started. I was very much attracted by the unique color. Glad I bought it.

Oh so thaaaaat's who "sneaked" all silver baby tahitians right from my side! ;) I remember that day. I tried ordering one on the Labour Day - and something went wrong. And I decided to wait. And next day - ooooops none available. I called PP to enquire, and Erin was like "I'm afraid they sold out" - "What, all THREE strands overnight?" - "Well, looks like it..". :D

If seriously, Luvglitz , well done on grabbing all three! What a cheap rope)) they look stunning on you. They look enormous for their size. Very well laid look, I love it.

Pareltje, as I said, I'm a big anti-fan of white tahitians. But yours actually look astonishing in the neckshot. It's first time I liked white tahitians on anyone)) congratulations! Great strand!
Lugana, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to snatch them from you, but I so enjoy wearing them!

I finally caved on the white Tahitians, I didn't want them to be all gone before I made up my mind. I wanted one, but thanks to Erin's photos 2 strands are on their way to me....

So, on newberry's advice I had Erin at PP set aside three of the whitest strands of freeform Tahitians for me to look at when I was at PP yesterday. I loved them. I'm going to have them made into two longer strands, about 21" and 23", and an 8"bracelet. And, just because I fell in love with a two-tone white and blue Fiji pearl and could not leave it behind, it will be in the bracelet as well.

'm going to have them made into two longer strands, about 21 and 23, and an 8bracelet

just because I fell in love with a two-tone white and blue Fiji pearl and could not leave it behind, it will be in the bracelet as well

Last edited:
Back