recent acquisition ~ new addiction?

gssp newbie

Community member
before i saw this strand.... i wasn't really into tahitians... but this strand blew me away! its the perfect color(s) and the color would change depending on what you wear..

sadly, most of my clothes have really wide neckline... as such, its a bit short to match with my current wardrobe..

so, i have decided to get a matching bracelet as an extender if i need to. the strand is now with my jeweller for matching... parting is such sweet sorrow!

20140627_215846.jpgGold SS keshi earring jacket

is this the start of a new addiction? tsktsk!

apologies for the blurred photo... as this showcases the various colors the best..
20140703_174719-1.jpg

Stunning! I know what you mean about being sad to send something back for repair/adjustment. I am always sad to see the piece go, too. But you will be sweetly reunited soon!

Gorgeous!

Don't worry about matching the necklines. I'm sure people will be too mesmerized to notice.

I know what you mean about the bewitching effect of pearls, especially of tahitians for their gorgeous overtones!

I wasn't into it too, then I saw the green overtone, I was captivated!

Your tahitian necklace has a good variety of colors and luster that I admire!

That is one gorgeous strand! I can see why you fell hard for it. I can't wait for you to receive your bracelet! Congratulations!

Back