Rare fancy color CFWP

Gradually turning to cream at the back.

Maybe Jeremy could gather the browns and turn it into a ring, pendant, and earring set so it can be available to a lot of pearl lovers and collectors.:D

Attachments

• brown2.jpg
    brown2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 40
MAGNIFICENT!!!

I recently saw in person some huge coppery brown color-treated Tahitians--really strikingly lovely, being made into pendants. I think it just takes a little getting used to the idea, and of course, as we are expanding our Pearl Wardrobes--we are gonna need browns!!!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Magnificent is precisely the right word, Pattye. My daughter has chestnut hair. When light hits her you see flashes of copper and gold, and several shades of deep, deep auburn. With her green eyes and that strand -- oh my! Magnificent!

I adjusted the picture a bit so You can see the colors even better.
I hope Jeremy doesn't mind

Attachments

• chocpearls.jpg
    chocpearls.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 41
If you have any of those Chocolate Tahitians you might want to dust 'em off for this next go-round-----;)

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Valeria,
I didn't see them myself I just copied the picture, loaded it into photoshop and tweaked it a bit :D

Alain

Aycee said:
I didn't see them myself ...

Pretty impressive editing job! :)

Only asked to get some idea if the picture looks close to reality - since the owner believes they are more realistic in the edited version, things are crystal clear now.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look amazing. I would love to see a fancy colors available for sale.

Those are really beautiful. These freshwaters have the full riot of the colors of autumn, truly stunning. Good job, Jeremy. now can we see someone wearing them ;)

I think they were part of the exotic freshwaters on offer earlier this year. I got one of the multicolored strands. Very hard to find. I also got some in person in China, very cheap but very small and nowhere as round. Great luster and coloring though. What I wouldn't give for a true golden strand.

gorgeous

gorgeous

Is this the strand that made it to the Gem&Gemology of last year and also part of the exotic private offer (thanks, Raisondetre, for the clue)?

Yes. The loose pearls in the first photo were a part of the strand in the later photo. They were sold in that exotic offering a few months back. It is the same strand that was in Gems and Gemology and the loose pearls photographed are the same that were also in Modern Jeweler.

Dang Jeremy. That's like running a box of Fleur de Sel caramels under our noses and saying "Mmm MMMM!!! These are good!" but cha can't have one."

If you don't have enough for the whole 'class'.... :p

Yeah, I was there.

I had a brain freeze when I saw the pearls and by the time I shook myself back to reality everything I thought I was putting in my 'cart' was already sold out.

:eek:

Back