Pink & White Freshadamas!!

callire

Whooo! My first freshadamas! Both are 18" and 7-8mm.
(My wrists look really, really fat, which is weird because they're like 6.5")
I might post modeling pics once my camera recharges.
IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

The only thing with my pinks is that they're almost graduated in size... that, or I'm crazy.
IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

Oh! and this is from Druzy!
IMG_0068.jpg

The first photo reminds me of stawberries and cream ice cream.....yum! ;)

Great photos. I especially like the pearl on the enhancer, lovely shape, excellent lustre etc. What size is it?

Holy cow!!! Those Freshadamas are ***lovely***! Really beautiful. Thank you for providing several photos.

Callire, if you are crazy, then so am I. Those pinks are not only graduated in size, but appear to be graduated in color as well. However, the necklace is still beautiful.

If you are not happy with the pink strand, maybe you could contact someone at PearlParadise about it. I am sure that they would let you exchange it for a more uniform necklace.

Really fine Druzy pendant!

CarolK

They look really lovely on your wrist and I love the pendant - congratulations!

The Freshadamas are a bit graduated (from 7 to 8mm) with the largest ones in the center. Mine are as well.

Very pretty pearls, congratulations!

Pearl strands are normally size graduated, I?ve heard. This is because pearls are rarely the same regarding things like colour and size. So it?d takes a lot of pearls from a huge stock to make a necklace exactly x mm. It is the same with colour and that?s why you can see that the colours in a necklace isn?t the same in all pearls. Personally, I love that the pearls are different, it gives them character. Of course, white pearls usually have the same colour due to bleaching...

Please correct me if I?m wrong.

When you wrap it around your wrist you can see that they are slightly graduated in size.
pearls are rarely the same regarding things like colour and size. So it?d takes a lot of pearls from a huge stock to make a necklace exactly x mm.

However, the size difference is less than one millimeter, so it's not noticeable to the eye when the necklace is worn round the neck. ;)

Callire,

Great photos of lovely pearls! Always terrific for Sunday pm gazing! Thanks so much,

*swoons* I love them! They're beautiful ^o^

The Druzy pendant is fab...I'm such a sucker for pendants, haha. How big is the pearl on that one?

Thanks! I think the pendant is roughly 10x13mm... but that's just off the top of my head, so don't quote me on it ;) I love the pendant, it's so pretty and casual. I doubt I'd ever actually use it as an enhancer, a little too busy, imo.

Never said it was noticeable around your neck. However, it is quite noticeable when you put the smaller pearls in the strand next to the big ones like Callare did.

Back