pearls for my wedding

angelicagaray24655

Does anyone know where I can purchase oyster that have pearl in bulk. I am looking for a wholesaler. like wish pearls that come in different colors? Im looking to having this for my wedding where i want guests to enjoy there little suprise.

A much better idea would be to visit Wen or Kongs or any other number of sources for fresh water pearls and purchase loose pearls...then get some little organza pouches and put two pearls in each. Your guests can have a little surprise and none of the unpleasantness.

JerseyPearl, that is a MUCH better, and really helpful idea! If one wanted to keep the element of complete surprise and mystery, wrap the pearls in a bit of decorative tissue, or make little paper shell shaped packets to put them in.

JerseyPearl, that is a MUCH better, and really helpful idea! If one wanted to keep the element of complete surprise and mystery, wrap the pearls in a bit of decorative tissue, or make little paper shell shaped packets to put them in.

Or even shell embossed paper packets!

OR actual shell trinket boxes I love this idea so much, I'm probably going to have to use it at some point! ;)

Sorry but it's still revolting. It's basically a scam and unhygenic. I think the idea of loose pearls or mop trinket boxes is much lovelier.

So...a guest gets an oyster opened for them and finds an undrilled pearl inside. Most will not have a clue what to do with it. They will have to find someone to drill it for them (if they can) and then spend more money to have it set.

And it's not even a very good pearl in the first place.

I'd find a different wedding favor for the guests, personally.

Back