Pearl Mail

jiazzi

What pearly goodness are you waiting for in the mail?

I'm waiting for these beauties!

TSNB_028_XL.jpg
:eek: :eek: :eek:

100_6622.jpg
:eek::eek::eek:

My first full strand of a Tahitian necklace and it shall be in my hands this week!!!

Last edited:
Wow! You'll love the pearllunar ones, for sure. I've been very happy with all their earrings. And the Tahitians look smashing - very colorful. I can't wait to see your own photos. They're Faboo! ;)

And I just saw your bowling ball sized Tahitian!!! AMAZING!!! I can't WAIT to see pics of that!

DSCN1975.jpg

It will be strung in the center with two strands of faceted black spinels coming out of it. <sigh> Wish I weren't so busy or I'd finish it tonight. ;)

Yesterday I finally ordered 2 strands of the PP Tahitians, obviously I am not a good speed shopper like the rest of you--sorry, no photos as yet. I decided on the button shape, intending to make some tin cups. Opted for free shipping, so they won't be here until after Mom's day. Natalie kindly helped me decide between 10 or so different strands, the lustre is great and interesting colors, lots of peacock, so I will post photos later.

Congratulations, Ladies,you did pick beautiful pearls, each one of You!:):)

These should be arriving tomorrow, I'm very excited, I hope they match some pearl bracelets I've already made. Will post own photos of pearls when they arrive, weather permitting (it's been raining forever now...)

703x324.jpg

Pattye, what sites would you recommend we sign up on? I know I'm on PP and Pearl Outlet but am not sure what other sites PG'ers recommend?

Thanks!

Julie

I'm waiting for the PP AAA graduated Akoya special (hope this image comes through). I attended a Gellner trunk show in my town over the weekend which I had really been looking forward to. There were pretty things there, but the prices were staggering. (Tahitian strands in the $20,000 range). Had my eye on the PP necklace all along, and after I got home from the show I ordered it. I think the size/graduation of the pearls is just right.

703x324.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Pattye!

I've joined these lists and will take your very sound advice of following web info when it is posted to sign up if possible. I have followed the links but not thought to look to sign up for newsletters. (Nope - I'm not the brightest pearl on the strand - hahaha...)

Julie

I'm waiting for 3 loose 10mm lavender Freshadamas.

I'm also waiting on a 3 ct. freeform shield shaped rhodolite garnet cut by Peter Torraca. (link)

So what am I going to do with it all ladies? Two for earrings. One to go with the rhodolite and some diamonds in a pendant? I have a designer in mind...

Karen, the garnet is beautiful. And what a unique cut.

I'm looking forward to hearing / seeing what you are going to do as a pendant. I have a picture in my mind of the garnet set in a bezel, with the flat edge on the top with diamonds set into the bezel with the pearl hanging from the bottom, rounded end, of the garnet.

Keep in mind that I have no experience designing jewelry and have trouble visualizing concepts so for you creative types, my hat is off to you.

Julie

These are what I'm waiting for. I ordered from an ebay seller I haven't ordered from before, so it is a gamble and hopefully what I get is like the picture.:eek:

Anyway, I'm planning on making a 60" rope with the first picture.

Attachments

• Multis.jpg
    Multis.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 37
  • goldies.jpg
    goldies.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Black pearls.jpg
    Black pearls.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 44
Back