Pearl Collections

Sea Urchin

How many pieces of pearly jewelry do you have? C'mon, tell the truth. I just counted and I have 44 pieces of pearl jewelry:

2 pendants
2 bracelets
4 rings
22 pairs of earrings
14 strands

Notes:
1) It's a good thing I just cleared a bunch of them out
2) Clearly, I am deficient in pendants, bracelets, and rings.

I might take photos of everything if I get unlazy enough.

Who wants to go next? As you know, photos are much appreciated. :)

I'll participate, though my collection is in its infancy and isn't nearly as impressive as yours!

3 pendants
1 bracelet
1 ring
2 pairs of earrings
5 strands

I only have a picture of one of the pendants.. A 13mm circled drop Tahitian with killer (in my opinion) colors. It's definitely a favorite! 20150910_195047~2.jpg

Let's see:

10 pearl necklaces, and once strand that is too old to wear anymore.
I pearl pendant
7 pearl earrings, although there are a couple I never wear.

And I currently have someone looking for some drops for me.

Count!!

18 Strands
8 Pendants
6 Tin cup or wire wrapped necklaces
5 bracelets
7 earrings
1 ring

I also have a bracelet and necklace currently being made at PP and I am having Sheri create a glorious squid friend for a pendant, I didn't include those in the numbers.

So total even with the current projects in works are 48 pieces.

Holy Grail!!! I guess for all of the above, I have a lot of catching up to do.:rolleyes::eek:

This was an interesting exercise:

11 strands (7 single, 2 doubles, 1 triple, 1 double rope)
9 pendants
11 pairs of earrings (5 are white akoya -- I need GSS & more Tahitian colors)
2 rings
1 bracelet

(Don't tell DH!)

I'm not gonna play but I am curious to see what you ladies are hoarding…I bet it competes with the coffers of Iran's crown jewels LoL!

LOL I love this thread ... Count pearls ... the ones in my house, my camper, my car, my boat last week ... oh, now I've double counted some, lost track, start over . .. never mind ... and I don't really THINK I have THAT many, er ... don't ask hubby ... his answer is always "Too Many" :)

I'm not sure I want to add them all up. It might convince me that I don't need any more!

I can relate (though not from the pearl perspective), jewelry in general I realize…my time would have been better spent avoiding all things shiny. I am like a Myna Bird…anything shiny I want it. Anyhow back to pearls…tons of loose pearls in my collection, I won't count them!!!
Yeah, I stopped counting after getting to a truly ridiculous number.

Back