Oval Tahitians from PP

pregcurious - Luxurious is the word! I love the colors, size and luster. Excellent choice!

They look really very pretty, even in bad lighting! Looking forward to more neck shots.

What a beautiful T strand!!! The colors and shapes are just lovely, and the size is fantastic! Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you, Pearl Dreams, Lisa, Katbran, hanadama, Happy Huku, pkinnew, SunSeeker, Tucs, JerseyPearl, LitGeek, and Sea Urchin.

I didn't have a chance to see the pearls in daylight today, but I am planning on wearing them on a date this weekend :)

They look nice in daylight, and can look more grey or more vibrant depending on the lighting conditions (as expected). The first picture is in a white paper box, indoors with only natural light. The second is by a window with direct light.

The different tones of the body colors help make it more obvious that it is a multicolor strand in lighting that does not bring out the overtones well. This is a good thing. I had originally expressed during my visit to PP that I did not favor the light silver colored pearls, but Hisano mentioned that they give nice contrast. Of course, I see now that she is correct. I mention this to give her props, and also if there are others like me who like vivid colors and are unsure about the mix of light grey pearls in multicolor strands. I am guessing it also helps bring down the cost, but I am not sure. IMG_4981.JPGIMG_4974.JPG

Is there a way to rotate these images? I had to crop my neck shot to get it to display in the right orientation.

Last edited:
Hang on, I'll rotate them for you:

Attachments

• pregcurious's multicolor oval Tahitians.jpg
    pregcurious's multicolor oval Tahitians.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 33
  • pregcurious's oval Tahitians.jpg
    pregcurious's oval Tahitians.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 34
I agree about the contrast...they really look good!

Post your neck shot -- don't crop it-- and I'll rotate it for you.

Thanks, Pearl Dreams? How were you able to rotate it? I was able to rotate it on PS by cropping and resaving the pics, and just came here to do the same.

Beautiful, pregcurious! So lovely, and it does look quite round. Great choice!

(re photo orientation -- I find if I upload my photos on my laptop and resave them there that fixes the problem, for both PS and PG.)

I dragged your photos onto my desktop and from there into iPhoto, rotated them, exported them to documents and uploaded them to P-G from there.

Tucs and Pearl Dreams, thanks for the tip. I thought it was the cropping that was fixing it, but now I will just resave it.

Thanks, JerseyGirl.

Good job with the photos, pearls look beautiful ! And it's an excellent point about the light pearls. Often when you look at multi coloured pearls they can be quite similar in colour. Mixing in the silvers and pale colours etc creates more interest in my opinion .. and you make a good point about the cost as well. It looks lovely !

Wow! They are absolutely gorgeous.

Back