On order, a new Tahitian multicolored strand!

Lilpearl

Super excited for my new order from Cees! A multicolored Tahitian strand, 10.60-11.80mm, and 18in in length
36F632FF-BA26-4E1E-A268-B14FC9380D93.jpeg
D4387F85-FA25-4D37-B9EF-BAEF8FA58371.jpg

So lovely! It has so many pearls with tones of pink/purple which I absolutely love and the pearls are the perfect size IMHO. I can't wait to see pics of you wearing it. :)

It's absolutly gorgeous. So many colors and great luster ad well. Can't wait to see your photos of it.

Beautiful!! I saw those on his IG & FB accounts! They are a treasure!! Lucky you!

Thank you ladies! This purchase was one of those things that you know you’re waiting for without really knowing and when I saw it, I knew this was it, and it couldn’t wait! I had to seize the opportunity during the most unusual moment. Cees thought it was hilarious and I’ve baptize it as the T’s lights!

OOOO pretty. We definitely need neck shots when it arrives.

so very gorgeous! Also saw this on IG and glad someone here is the lucky recipient! Neck shots please :)

Oh yes, I swooned when I saw those on his IG! Can't wait to see it all done up!

Thank you Ladies! I’m looking forward to get my hands on this beauty! Standby for neck shots ...

I saw this on Cees' IG and was captivated! Congrats on an excellent decision to purchase! :)

Thank you Pearling Technologies, Katbran and Cricketbug! I’m impatiently waiting for it’s arrival and to play with!

Haha! I quickly opened this thread thinking that your strand had arrived. LOL! :rolleyes:

It took a while but they’re here at last! This necklace is going to become my go to strand, and Is the perfect size for me! I was at the supermarket yesterday and next to me was this lady wearing a long strand and Tahitian pearl earrings, and I was ogling them...hope she didn’t noticed my intense stare lol!
CFCB96DB-865E-4902-8F77-BC6453054425.jpg
C7B9402E-451E-4BD8-AACA-6CD90A9E58B3.jpg
F2B6127F-270C-45EA-8D17-80951860DD22.jpg
And next to my PP Baroque strand!
01ACFFF5-8CBE-4AFD-85AD-DE4C97892CDF.jpg

Gorgeous strand- such beautiful colors and luster. The strand has the perfect sized pears to make it versatile for so many outfits. Congrats!

Back