New Tahitians!

pearlescence

purveyor of pearls UK/EU
Introducing new sorts of tahitian pearls....Mint tahitian pearls and cinnamon spice tahitian pearls (ebay items 260355726690 and 26035572604)
I contacted the seller and they asked about the forum but then silence so handing this one over to the pearl plod.
The prices aren't so bad for lots and lots of freshwater coin pearls but the description is a defo breach of the UK Trade Descriptions Act

They should be ashamed! Something fishy is going on with those listings. When I did a search, the first one came up but the second supposedly doesn't exist. Then, I checked their store and apparently nothing is for sale. Hmmmm....maybe they got your message Wendy?

We mustn't forget how easy it is to confuse the widely available Tackitian, harvested from the wildly prolific, Crayola-guzzling P. ickata, with the rarer and more subtle Tahitian pearl... ;)

Lauren, you just gave me the best laugh of my day! Still laughing as I post:D

Hi
Don't know why you could not find them, as they were both still there for me. Since the seller has had plenty of time to act now I've reported them to eBay

If I go to ebay.co.uk, I still see them. The flexible knot geode necklace is worth a glance too.

Found 'em -- what a bunch of hooey! I'm glad you reported them Wendy. Funny thing is -- they must be reusing their descriptions because in one section they are describing "puffy red coral" while in another "clear quartz". Hopefully, this will tip the buyers that something is amiss.

The geode necklace is certainly interesting particularly if one wishes to permanently look down at the ground from the weight of it. Will require multiple visits to the chiropractor after wearing that. Looks like something I used to do with rocks as a kid -- I'd pick up rocks on the street or in the yard and hit them with a hammer to see what's inside. Gee--didn't know I could make money that way:rolleyes:

Back