New Tahitian bracelet at PP

Yes, they look great. A very good spring or summer piece.

These are so pretty! Several sets arrived today, one will be a gift (if I can part with it!) and two others, one for peacock drop earrings/pendant, the other blue baroques for a three-pearl necklace. Was supposed to be deciding between them but might have to take both! :)

Perle

Ha! Good to see those up for grabs ;) 'Bet the pearls would not mind being plucked for earrings after all...

Glitch?

Glitch?

The monthly special looks great, but on my browser (Safari) it doesn't show up on the home page, but only on other pages of the PP site.
Did anyone else notice this?

These are so pretty! Several sets arrived today, one will be a gift (if I can part with it!) and two others, one for peacock drop earrings/pendant, the other blue baroques for a three-pearl necklace. Was supposed to be deciding between them but might have to take both! :)

Perle

Sigh... they are so so so irresistibly pretty.

The monthly special looks great, but on my browser (Safari) it doesn't show up on the home page, but only on other pages of the PP site.
Did anyone else notice this?

Hi Nora,

I checked it out but on my computer and PP:s website everything is as it should...

Back