New Dark Cherry and Peacock Necklace From PP

userangl28212003

Community member
Hi. So I sold all my cheaper Tahitian strands to help pay for this lovely pearl necklace described as dark intense cherry and peacock from PP. I love this so much and I can't believe the color and luster. It is AA+ so there are blemishes, but with the luster and color you don't notice them as much. Here are some pics and pearls are 8.8-10.4mm. Again not the best and my camera can't capture the color I see with my eyes, but will if I can get better ones later.

Dark intense cherry and peacock from Pearl Paradise. I love this so much and I can't believe the color and luster
Dark intense cherry and peacock from Pearl Paradise
Dark intense cherry and peacock from Pearl Paradise 2
Dark intense cherry and peacock from Pearl Paradise 3
Dark intense cherry and peacock from Pearl Paradise 4
Dark intense cherry and peacock from Pearl Paradise worn
Dark intense cherry and peacock from Pearl Paradise close up
close up Dark intense cherry and peacock from Pearl Paradise

Attachments

• w.jpg
    w.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 47
  • w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 41
  • w5.jpg
    w5.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
That is a beautiful strand, userangl! So glad you found one you love. :) Now that your faith in peacock pearls has been restored, I can imagine there may be more in your future. :rolleyes:

That’s a beautiful strand, I can see some peacock and cherry in your photos. Simply stunning.

Gorgeous pearls! Pretty, pretty, pretty ...

Just curious, where did you sell your inferior pearls?

Gorgeous pearls! Pretty, pretty, pretty ...

Just curious, where did you sell your inferior pearls?

Hi. I listed them on ebay and loupetroop.com, but they both got bought from loupetroop, which I prefer over having to pay ebay fees

Thank you. On my phone when i take the pictures the colors are more intense like what I see with my eyes, but when transfered to my computer the intensity goes away for some reason.

Back