Need advice on where to buy oval connector links

86Corvettegirl

I need advice on where to buy oval connector links for a wire wrapping project. I don't want large links. I'm looking for links that are about 1/2 to 3/4 inch long. I'd like to buy some Sterling links & some gold filled or vermeil links. I've seen links on Etsy but they're mostly too large. Any recommendations on where I can find reasonably priced links & clasps? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'n new to this wire wrapping so I'm starting small but plan some bigger projects once I get the hang of it.

Perhaps check with RioGrande.com. It's easy to set up an account with them; you don't have to be in business.

Sometimes I've separated links from a chain to get the size I want. Nothing is really wasted as both gold fill and sterling/vermeil scrap can be recycled (also at RioGrande).

I usually cut apart chain to get the links I want, and count me in as another vote for Rio. They have such great customer service.

Thank you, ladies, for your advice. I have opened an account with Rio & have a few things on my list. I have a couple of rose gold chains that I'm thinking about using for a tin cup.

Back