Natural Tahitian?

Bodecia

Pearl Designer & Collector
Hello again,

These are beautiful Tahitian pearls but they are NOT natural pearls which could be very misleading for buyers and all in general. I have just listed the one and only Natural Tahitian pearl I have every seen and believe me it looks nothing like these. I think you actually meant that is a cultured pearl versus an imitation pearl. So many sellers make this mistake whe selling pearls.

I am adding a photo of my genuine natural Tahitian pearl so you an see the extreme difference. Sorry if I am bursting your balloon but this is the only way we learn and I truly appreciate differing opinions form the Pearl-Guide Forum members. Best way to learn and we all learn a huge amount from this forum. Photos are a great way.

Dawn - Bodecia
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dawncee333/m.html
eBay Seller ID dawncee333 and natural pearl collector and all round pearl lover .

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 25
dawn i have no idea what bubble your trying to burst but this is the tahitian pearl toppic not the natural one :) so of course i am talking about cultivated pearls and not naturals if i had 17 and 19 mm naturals looking like these i would not be working anymore :)

anyway no idea if you misread the topic but please check out the add of your ring before you try to educate others

Tahitian Pearls Defined
Tahitian pearls are bead-nucleated pearls grown in the gonad of the Pinctada margaritifera mollusk in French Polynesia.

what your selling is a natural pinctada margaritifera pearl what i would absolutely not market as a tahitian pearl because that will get people confused

Last edited:
Just as I thought when I first read it - Bodecia's post on natural pearls belongs to another thread!

DK ;)

Back