My tiny but growing collection...

I have enlisted my husband to help me do a series of neck and ear shots to share with you all so some updates are forthcoming soon, I promise!

Beautiful pieces! I *love* the shortener. I've been wanting to purchase one, but the only ones I've seen, though they look very functional, are not as pretty as that one.

Kasumi earrings from DruzyDesign; photos used with Carolyn's permission. I love these. The pearls measure 13.2x14.5mm and 13.5x14.5mm and look just awesome dangling from the sunburst wires. They really are breathtaking!!

The first thing that came to my mind (well, after, "I wish I had those!") was, they're "like sunshine, on a cloudy day". What *wonderful* earrings!

CarolK

I'm not sure when your 16th birthday was, but does anyone but me think the keshi pearls look a lot like the Biwas from Pearl Outlet? Is it possible they may be Lake Biwa pearls? (the real kind)

I'm not sure when your 16th birthday was, but does anyone but me think the keshi pearls look a lot like the Biwas from Pearl Outlet? Is it possible they may be Lake Biwa pearls? (the real kind)

It was quite awhile ago! :eek:

It is possible that they are real Biwa pearls. I know that the jeweler who matched and strung them for me did use Biwas. The next time I see her I plan on asking. When I see them next to my recent TPO purchase, they are exactly the same family of shapes and the overtones are the same.

The first thing that came to my mind (well, after, "I wish I had those!") was, they're "like sunshine, on a cloudy day". What *wonderful* earrings!

CarolK

Hi CarolK -

I love your sunshine thought! These spoke to me in a very particular way and I think the sunny loveliness of them is really obvious in person.

Back