My new white South Sea Earrings and mixed strand from PP!

Those are just gorgeous! I really love the spacing on the necklace. It's so clever. Enjoy them!

I'll never get tired of seeing this necklace! Oh how I wish for a future strand of big light and dark beauties. And the SoC's! Wear them in good health!

It's my 13mm white SSP earrings that take two patches per ear, so I am glad you ordered some Lobe Wonder. I put them on in an X pattern to disperse the weight over as much area as possible. :)

I finally tried out the Lobe Wonders today and I have to say they are AMAZING! Wow what a difference! They really made wearing my 13mm dangles comfortable and I could not see any stretching of my earring holes ,which were most definitely visible without the Lobe Wonders. I was rushing out the door and only had time to put one on each ear, but that was enough support (my earring holes are not stretched out). Thanks again for the tip GemGeek :)

What a spectacular necklace (and earrings)! Can't wait to see the other earrings.

I keep going back to look at the earrings and necklace. They look so good on your skin. Have people noticed the color pattern?

What a spectacular necklace (and earrings)! Can't wait to see the other earrings.
Thanks! I am just waiting for the special order earring findings to come in so PP can set them for me. They should be in next week.

I keep going back to look at the earrings and necklace. They look so good on your skin. Have people noticed the color pattern?
Thanks so much! Ya know, I never get comments on any of my pearls when I where them out. You can definitely notice the color pattern. Here is another quick photo from when I wore them out the other night on a date with DH.
1db830ed-cafa-49fa-8143-9edcef280ee5_zpsee3ba65c.jpg

Last edited:
Those are just gorgeous! Love the strand and the dangles! Can't wait to see the SoC earrings!

Diane

Agggh those earrings are stunning!!

Thanks!

Those are just gorgeous! Love the strand and the dangles! Can't wait to see the SoC earrings!

Diane

Thank you! The earring settings for my SoC pearls ended up not being right for the pearls...they were much too big. We think we found just the right setting for them...PP is working on it for me :D

Oh LitGeek, I can't express how much I love this necklace. And the earrings! It makes me happy when I look at this thread.
My wish list has expanded the more I read the discussions and look at the gorgeous pearls on this forum and the more I read about pearls in general. Obsessions run the gamut from the classic freshadama rounds to metallic white/multicolor drops and now I see this strand! You have won me over to baroques. Tahitians, South Seas, and SoC's are such drool-worthy pearls but I will definitely have to be patient and save up for more lucrative times before I take the plunge.
This strand is such a treasure and it inspires me to want to put together a strand of metallic freshwaters in a similar color *quirk* pattern, maybe with predominantly metallic whites with a dash of peach? What do you guys think? How do I go about with custom orders and what are the additional costs?
Or maybe with freshwater peach ripples with a dash of white...

Last edited:
Thank you khanzy and Meghan!

khanzy To have a custom strand made I would contact Hisano from Pearl Paradise, as she designed this piece for me. She is super talented and her pieces are always stunning! I think any pearl color mixed with the white metallics would be gorgeous!

Here are the finished SoC pearl dangles! Pearl Paradise set the pearls with large 14k white gold eye pins so they could be worn as hoop dangles. Shown with the PP diamond huggie hoops:

SoC huggies.jpg

I just love seeing your pieces. Another winner, LitGeek!!!

Here is the bracelet Pattye (Patricia Saab Designs) made for me with Kamoka Tahtitians. Josh (Kamoka) selected these lovely 10-11mm pearls (and two cute keshis) to go with my SoC earrings and mixed Tahitian strand. I love having all of these special pearls to mix and match :cool:

EE23F3FD_zpscbe4ab51.jpgkamoka bracelet.jpgsilver kamoka pearls.jpg

Gorgeous. I love, love, love all of these pieces.

Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing your new 2014 pretties.

Back