My Natural Pearl Collection

Lovely creations, MSC! We were in Shenandoah NP last month, although the camper was parked down in the valley ... beautiful place, but lots of distraction for dogs ...

Oh, yes, MSC ... so beautiful; especially in early fall. I'm kind of missing not having plans to go back down anytime soon ...

Bonhams in LA is auctioning this natural pearl. I really like the color:

image.jpeg

http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/23428/lot/279/

BlackPearlDudeDC, that's really beautiful ... anyone have a guess as to what type of pearl that is?

MSC, maybe you need a base camp in the valley so the puppies can hang out there while you go up top ... I know, not the same as having them right by your side, but ...

Love Love that ring!! I've been thinking of earrings for my new pipi necklace - yours would look perfect with it!! Thanks for the ideas and for the post!!

MSC, maybe you need a base camp in the valley so the puppies can hang out there while you go up top ... I know, not the same as having them right by your side, but ...

That is the difficult part about solo travel with animals, unless you've got a camper where you can run an AC unit on a generator or something similar, the only other options are to have them with you or try to find daycare. My issue with Shenandoah was the extensive number of deer that were IN the campground, which eliminated my ability to camp.

On a professional level, it was really clear to me that the park is not employing any higher level deer management strategies, which is a mistake for multiple reasons, but especially for camper safety.

Aw, those are adorable, MSC :) Excellent use of tiny pearls!

Back