My metallic FWP from PP is here!!!

Diadiva

Community member
They are here and they are gorgeous!!!

Special thanks to Jeremy for his patience and generosity. I'd ordered the necklace before the Cyber Monday sale but he was such a gentleman and gave me the discount for the necklace when I ordered the matching earrings on Monday. Although I'd opted for standard shipping (too cheap to pay for shipping :p), he sent it expedited to me knowing I was leaving the US next week. It was truly a pleasure working with him!

I ordered a more "goldeny" instead of the more pastel/lavender version that's on the site. The necklace is 7-7.5mm and 17 inches long.

So without further rambling...here is the necklace. I'm not sure if I've done it justice because the metallics are really difficult to photograph and it kept getting washed out by the lighting.

4152797689_aa74ddc007.jpg

4153559992_18b902b161.jpg

Necklace with earrings which are 9-9.5mm:
4152797821_a55e3f1eda.jpg

Modelling shots:
4153584658_04cd03fab5.jpg

4153560110_fd61610c56.jpg

You look like an angel wearing those heavenly pearls! Good job on the photos. They really are very hard to capture in an image, so when you see them in person, they take your breath away. Enjoy! ;)

Beautiful on you - congratulations! Your photos look good - thank you for sharing them.

(I am wearing my own today, too - they are amazing!)

Thanks, GemGeek. You are a sweetie.

Heidi, I agree. They're fabulous! I'm going to wear them out to dinner tonight.

oh WOW these are stunning!!

... may I ask how you go around ordering a more goldeny strand rather than the more lavender strand seen on the website?

I might just need one of these...

Thanks pattye! :)

I know my friend has been lusting after goldens in general- she's going to be soo happy when I show these to her!

Back